A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Canon TS5050 wireless all in one (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Wireless printer/scanner. Has ink in separate colours(only need to buy the colour that runs out...) all cartridges have ink in and was in full working order when last used but has sat idle for 2 years. Comes as in photo , wit h manual etc.



+1


3h
Free:
Christmas plate and mug (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Gifted
Set of 4 Christmas themed plates and 3 matching mugs as per photo.

13d
Free:
Beetlejuice cushion (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Gifted
Approx 15 inch square. Good condition.


21d
Free:
275/40R20 tyres x2 (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Gifted
Never been fitted but are a few years old. Not badly cracked or anything but would probably recommend to be used for drifting etc rather than road use.

25d
Free:
275/40R20 tyres (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Gifted
Jinyu tyres. Never fitted but are a few years old. Would probably recommend to be used for drifting rather than road use.

40d
Free:
Audi Q5 roof bars 09-16 (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Gifted
Genuine Audi roof bars with special securing wrench for Q5. One cosmetic cover missing from each bar.



46d
Request:
Electronic keyboard (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Expired
Quite a big ask. My daughter is starting to learn piano. Does anyone have an 88 key keyboard gathering dust please?
336d
Request:
George foreman type grill (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Expired
Hi. Would anyone have a George foreman grill available as mine has died due to a (still nameless) colleague using mine over the Christmas break, didn't switch it off and it has now burnt out... Many thanks
1y
Request:
IDE hard drive dock/enclosure/cable (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Expired
Would anyone have a USB to ide hard drive adapter of some sort that I could have or borrow as I have a few drives that I need to inspect before I get rid of them. Many thanks.
1y
Request:
IDE hard drive dock/enclosure/cable (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Expired
Would anyone have a USB to ide hard drive adapter of some sort that I could have as I have a few drives that I need to inspect before I get rid of them. Many thanks.
1y
Free:
Fairy lights (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Gifted
3 sets of fairy lights. Working condition


1y
Free:
Panasonic dvd player (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Expired
Silver, has been in loft for a while. Just tested and is in working order. Comes with (untested)remote control, power and SCART lead.
2y
Free:
Beko Under counter fridge (Church crookham fleet GU52)
Gifted
55cm wide, 81 cm tall. Fully working condition, even the light.π. Has been used as an overflow/drinks fridge in the garage so is cosmetically a bit tatty but still has plenty of life in it. Is now just surplus to requirements. Collection only.
2y
Free:
Push along chair (Fleet GU51)
Gifted
Used. Needs a bit of clean as stored in shed
2y