A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
hole puncher (Downtown Frederick)
Looking to see if anyone has a spare hole puncher. I’m currently working on a craft project and realized I don’t have one. I would very much appreciate it if you have one to spare. Thanks!!
2h
Request:
Round smooth rocks (Downtown Frederick)
Expired
Does anyone have any smooth round river rocks? I would like some for an art project if you have any to spare!
236d
Request:
Hairdryer (Downtown Frederick)
Expired
If anyone has an extra hair dryer they are looking to give away, I’d appreciate it! Mine just broke!
251d
Request:
Hot water thermos (Downtown Frederick)
Expired
Does anyone have an extra hot water thermos they are not using? Would gladly put it to good regular use!
264d
Request:
small desk and chair (Downtown Frederick)
Expired
Hi! I am looking to set up a little sewing station in my house. If you have excess furniture of a small desk and a stool/chair to spare I would greatly appreciate it!!
280d
Request:
Fabric paint or markers (Downtown Frederick)
Expired
I want to do some crafting projects and wanted to see if anyone had any spare fabric paint or fabric pens that they wanted to get rid of
308d
Free:
Locked lock (Downtown Frederick)
Gifted
Lock is locked and I can’t remember the combination. There are videos on how you can crack it. Porch pick up in downtown Frederick

308d
Request:
disposable gloves (Downtown Frederick)
Received
Does anyone have any disposable gloves that they are not using?
1y
Request:
child’s backpack (Downtown Frederick)
Expired
ISO a gently used backpack for a little girl.
1y
Request:
Sand toys (Downtown Frederick)
Received
Looking for kids beach toys! We bought new beach toys last year and now can’t find them!
1y
Request:
clothesline and clothespins (Downtown Frederick)
Received
We are looking for a clothesline and clothespins to hang up our clothes for drying! If you have something laying around that you are not using, we would gladly take it off your hands!
1y
Request:
kids water table (Downtown Frederick)
Expired
Hi! Looking for a kid’s water table!
1y
Request:
kid fishing rods (Downtown Frederick)
Expired
Hi all! Looking for 1 or 2 kid fishing rods for an upcoming fishing trip! I would greatly appreciate it!
1y