A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Reading Glasses (Near Eubank Costco) I have these two pairs of reading glasses. The second photo of each pair shows the strength. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Reading Glasses (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free Reading Glasses (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Photo of free Reading Glasses (Near Eubank Costco) #3
Photo of free Reading Glasses (Near Eubank Costco) #4
+2 +1
Free: Women's Winter Jacket (Near Eubank Costco) I have this light beige women's winter jacket with removable hood. Size Large. Like new and has been laundered. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Women's Winter Jacket (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free Women's Winter Jacket (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Free: Elizabethan Cat Collar (Near Eubank Costco) I have this Elizabethan cat collar. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Elizabethan Cat Collar (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free Elizabethan Cat Collar (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Free: Logitech Mice (Near Eubank Costco) I have these two Logitech mice. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Logitech Mice (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Sunglasses (Near Eubank Costco) I have this pair of black sunglasses. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Sunglasses (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Mielle Hair and Scalp Oil (Near Eubank Costco) I have this Mielle Hair and Scalp Strengthening Oil, 2.8 fl. oz. The bottle has been opened but is mostly full. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Mielle Hair and Scalp Oil (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Girls Winter Boots (Near Eubank Costco) I have this pair of gray girls winter boots, size 7M, in good shape. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Girls Winter Boots (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Orchid Pots (Near Eubank Costco) I have these four orchid pots. They have been washed and can also be used for other things, like pen or silverware/utensils storage. Take some or all. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Orchid Pots (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free Orchid Pots (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Free: Cone Style Coffee Filters (Near Eubank Costco) I have this unopened bag of cone style coffee filters and one opened but more than half full one.. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Cone Style Coffee Filters (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free Cone Style Coffee Filters (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Free: Glass Solar Lamp Shades (Near Eubank Costco) I have four glass solar lamp shades. Could also be used for crafting. Diameter: 4 inches at the widest. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Glass Solar Lamp Shades (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: New Mailing Tubes (Near Eubank Costco) I have 5 new, unused, mailing tubes. 13-14 inches in length. 2+ inches in diameter. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free New Mailing Tubes (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Brand New Large Print Bible (Near Eubank Costco) I have this brand new large print bible. KIV edition. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Brand New Large Print Bible (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free Brand New Large Print Bible (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Free: Ferrero Rocher Boxes (Near Eubank Costco) I have 5 Ferrero Rocher boxes. They are sturdy and can be used as storage boxes or gift boxes. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Ferrero Rocher Boxes (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Small Glasses (Near Eubank Costco) These are small glasses or larger shot glass. 6 of them. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Small Glasses (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Men's Jeans and Shorts (Near Eubank Costco) I have the following pairs of men's jeans and shorts. Take one or all. White Calvin Klein Jeans Size W34, L34 (never worn) Maroon Street ?? Jeans Size 34 (never worn) Navy Blue Shorts Size 34 (gently used) Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Men's Jeans and Shorts (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free Men's Jeans and Shorts (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Photo of free Men's Jeans and Shorts (Near Eubank Costco) #3
Photo of free Men's Jeans and Shorts (Near Eubank Costco) #4
+2 +1
Free: Mimosa Tree Babies (Near Eubank Costco) Gifted I have some mimosa tree babies in case someone wants them. One is larger than what is pictured. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Mimosa Tree Babies (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free Mimosa Tree Babies (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Free: Oral-B Toothbrush Heads (Near Eubank Costco) Gifted I have these 4 Oral-B Electric Toothbrush Heads. Still sealed. Make sure they work for your toothbrush. Not for the IO versions. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Oral-B Toothbrush Heads (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Ferrero Rocher Boxes (Near Eubank Costco) Expired I have 5 Ferrero Rocher boxes. They are sturdy and can be used as storage boxes or gift boxes. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Ferrero Rocher Boxes (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Jansport Backpack (Near Eubank Costco) Gifted I have this yellow Jansport backpack in good shape. It has been laundered. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Jansport Backpack (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Sports-Type Bags (Near Eubank Costco) Expired I have these 3 bags that can by used for gym clothes, etc. They have been laundered. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Sports-Type Bags (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free Sports-Type Bags (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Photo of free Sports-Type Bags (Near Eubank Costco) #3
+1
Free: Little Toys (Near Eubank Costco) Gifted I have these little toys if someone could use them. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Little Toys (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: New Mailing Tubes (Near Eubank Costco) Expired I have 5 new, unused, mailing tubes. 13-14 inches in length. 2+ inches in diameter. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free New Mailing Tubes (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Mac Keyboard and Mouse (Near Eubank Costco) Gifted I have this Mac keyboard and mouse. Don't have the cord to connect it to a computer/laptop. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Mac Keyboard and Mouse (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free Mac Keyboard and Mouse (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Free: Glass Solar Lamp Shades (Near Eubank Costco) Expired I have four glass solar lamp shades. Could also be used for crafting. Diameter: 4 inches at the widest. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Glass Solar Lamp Shades (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Unused Notebook (Near Eubank Costco) Gifted I have this unused notebook. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Unused Notebook (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free Unused Notebook (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Free: Pipe Cleaner Decoration (Near Eubank Costco) Gifted I have this cute decoration made with pipe cleaners. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Pipe Cleaner Decoration (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: Sudoko Book (Near Eubank Costco) Gifted I have this partially used Sudoko book. About 2/3 of the book is unused. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Sudoko Book (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: DutchBros Hat (Near Eubank Costco) Gifted I have this unworn, new in the bag, DutchBros hat. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free DutchBros Hat (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Free: TV Wall Mount (Near Eubank Costco) Expired I have this TV wall mount. Don't know what TVs it fits. Look at the image with the specs. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free TV Wall Mount (Near Eubank Costco) #1
Photo of free TV Wall Mount (Near Eubank Costco) #2
Free: Mielle Hair and Scalp Oil (Near Eubank Costco) Expired I have this Mielle Hair and Scalp Strengthening Oil, 2.8 fl. oz. The bottle has been opened but is mostly full. Please only respond if you intend to pick up. Also check your spam folder or the TrashNothing app directly for replies as I don't wait beyond 5-6 hours after offering an item to a person without getting a reply, which happens rather often.
Photo of free Mielle Hair and Scalp Oil (Near Eubank Costco) #1