Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Electric Food warmer (Bromley BR2) This is great for Xmas or parties it keeps the food warm it has a top warmer plus 2 inside warmer shelves all in perfect working order
Photo of free Electric Food warmer (Bromley BR2) #1
Photo of free Electric Food warmer (Bromley BR2) #2
Photo of free Electric Food warmer (Bromley BR2) #3
+1
2h
Request: Small tv with hdmi port (Bromley BR2) Expired Hi all my small tv I use for my cctv has broke so I wondered if anyone was getting rid of one I could give a new home to :)
356d
Free: 4 garden chairs (Bromley BR2) Gifted I have 4 solid wood garden chairs that will need a clean and a re paint collection pettswood
Photo of free 4 garden chairs (Bromley BR2) #1
1y
Request: Carpet underlay or carpet offcut (Bromley BR2) Expired Hi all bit of a long shot but if anyone has either some left over underlay or carpet id love to give it a home. I can collect, many thanks ☺️
2y
Request: Any shelving units (Bromley BR2) Expired Hi there im after any type of shelving units for my garage i can collect many thanks ☺️
2y
Free: Small fridge (Bromley BR2) Gifted Needs a clean up collection br2
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits