A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Underbed shoe tidy (Marchwood, SO40)
Approx 3ft in diameter. Used for summer sandals. In very good condition, collection from Marchwood








Free:
2 x dining chairs (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Condition good







+2
+1


2h
Free:
Wooden box (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Used to be a toy box, collection from Marchwood


4d
Free:
Cat bed (Marchwood, SO40)
Grey, zipped for easy cleaning. Never used as cat didn’t like it


8d
Free:
Solar garden dragon light x2 (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Bought online but was unhappy with the size. Had a full refund, so giving them away. I have not tried them out, but no reason to think they would not work. The advert suggests that they are colourful when lit. Collection from Marchwood

16d
Free:
Small mattress (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Not sure where this originally came from, perhaps an outdoor swing or a camper van. A mattress, with a zippered cover over it that is 6ft long and 2ft wide. Needs a clean as it has been kept in a garage. Collection from Marchwood

21d
Free:
Small bathroom stool (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
This has never been used. It was a lot smaller than I thought, but I thought I might find a use for it. I didn't!! Collection from Marchwood; a can of Coke to show the size


29d
Free:
Fragrance diffuser (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
I have two and only need one! Fill with water, and then add a few drops of your favourite oil. Collection from Marchwood; Coke shown for size

29d
Free:
Mhing card game (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Good condition


33d
Free:
Othello (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Good condition

33d
Free:
Dominoes (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Good condition

33d
Free:
Chinese chess (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Good condition


33d
Free:
Scrabble (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Good condition


33d
Free:
3ft tall church prayer book holder (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
This is an old oak shelving unit. It is in need of painting or staining. Originally, it came from a church, where it had been used to keep prayer books.

45d
Free:
Golf clubs (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Some lucky person is getting 17 clubs, various makes, various conditions, all dirty and dusty! They must all go as one. Collection from Marchwood

93d
Free:
Watering system (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
I bought this, but it never really got used. A watering can was enough! The unit is small, but it was sufficient for my garden patio. The used piping etc is in a carrier bag, but all there. Collection from Marchwood. If you Google it, the item is still on sale now for £80, so a bargain for someone.


96d
Free:
Metal kitchen shelf (Marchwood, SO40)
Expired
This shelf is just under 60mm in length. It is new, though I cannot remember buying it nor where I bought it from (I can guess though). It is quite a handy shelf, but I have no place to put it. Collection from Marchwood, SO40 4XU

109d
Free:
Reptile bits and pieces (Marchwood, SO40)
Expired
Have a bigger set-up now, nothing wrong with any of the items. Collection from Marchwood, SO40 4XU

109d
Free:
Pot wheels (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
7 pot wheels, needing a clean. Collection from Marchwood, SO40 4XU

109d


232d
Free:
Wooden backed photo (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Iconic 1960s photo of Audrey Hepburn, three feet tall. Collection from Marchwood

360d
Free:
Dining chair x 2 (Marchwood, SO40)
Expired
Lovely chairs with dragon decoration on the fabric seats. Collection from Marchwood


360d
Free:
Ceramic working lamp (Marchwood, SO40)
Expired
Blue and white ceramic lamp stand - 15 inches tall. Collection from Marchwood

360d
Free:
Double sofa bed (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
This unfolds into a double bed. It is in good condition. No holes, tears, or stains that I am aware of. I don't have enough room in my lounge area to open it up. Collection from Marchwood SO40 4XU, preferably over weekend. It will need two people to move it, as it is heavy


1y
Free:
Spinning cuddle chair (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Good condition. 90cm diameter. Collection from Marchwood


1y
Free:
Garage clearout (Marchwood, SO40)
Gifted
Lots of items, collection of any is from Marchwood, SO40 4XU (please check so you know how far away I am. The two electrical items (vinyl player and steamer) did work however I cannot say whether they still do. The footstool is real leather! Apologies, the tall plant pots and sundial are not included in the give-aways




1y