A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Light weight vacuum (L18)
Hi I'm looking for a light weight stick vacuum for my elderly mum please. I'd be really grateful if you've got one you don't need in good condition. Thanks so much Khris

1h
Request:
Large mirror (L18)
Expired
Hi, I'm looking for a large mirror around 120-140cms height and 80-100cms wide if anyone has one they no longer want please Thanks for reading Best Wishes Khris
121d
Request:
Large mirror (L18)
Expired
Hi, I'm looking for a large mirror around 130x80cms if anyone has one they no longer want please Thanks for reading Best Wishes Khris
148d
Request:
Louvre door (L18)
Expired
Hi, Does anyone have a 6ftx2ft louvre door they're getting rid off. I'm renting a flat and the one I have isnt in the best condition. Thanks for reading
188d
Request:
Boxes (L17)
Expired
Hi, I'm looking for boxes for moving house please. I don't have a car so if you'd be willing to deliver that'd be great. Thank you for reading
231d
Free:
Sofa (PR8 6LU)
Expired
DFS sofa with footrest and chunky cushions in great condition, we've just moved and it wouldn't fit through the door.


267d
Request:
cardboard boxes (L19)
Expired
Hi, Does anyone have any large boxes they're getting rid of that you might be able to deliver (I'd pay for petrol) as I don't drive and wouldnt be able to carry them on the bus? I'm moving next month. Thanks so much Khris
306d
Request:
TV Television (L19)
Received
Hi, I'm looking for a working small/medium TV with a scart socket at the back please for my old computer. Thanks Best Wishes Khristina
1y
Request:
Television (L19)
Expired
Hi, I'm looking for a working small/medium TV with a scart socket at the back please for my old computer. Thanks Best Wishes Khristina
1y