Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: relieve me of these boxes (East Didsbury M20) I have had several food deliveries recently and they come in small strong cardboard boxes. They are perfect for books and too good to be recycled when I know how hard it is to get cardboard boxes these days I'm in East Didsbury in a smoke free, pet free home. I am around most of the time.
2h
Free: Material Scraps (East Didsbury M20) Expired a mix of cotton, linen etc of all sizes plus some toy stuffing. We are a craft group and receive more donations than we can handle, plus we don't have the storage space. This is surplus to our requirements
1y
Free: Enclosed Cat Litter Tray (East Didsbury M20) Gifted I lost my cat 6 months ago which is why I'm offering this. She happily used the tray when I moved house. It has been cleaned out thoroughly but I will clean it again before handing it over. It has a carrying handle so can easily be transported
Photo of free Enclosed Cat Litter Tray (East Didsbury M20) #1
Photo of free Enclosed Cat Litter Tray (East Didsbury M20) #2
Photo of free Enclosed Cat Litter Tray (East Didsbury M20) #3
Photo of free Enclosed Cat Litter Tray (East Didsbury M20) #4
+2 +1
1y
Request: Scrap material for crafting (East Didsbury) Expired any size or colour
2y
Free: Kitchen Offcuts (East Didsbury) Gifted An assortment of left over bits from my new kitchen. Some small shelves and long pieces. Too good to dump. Grey. Similar to ones in the photo already on my wall. I’m around pretty much most of the time
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits