A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Sound Bar for TV (Congleton)
Hello everyone , Just wondering if anyone has a spare Sound Bar for a TV that they no longer need and would like to pass on. It would be gratefully received and I could collect asap. Thanks for reading my request . Kind Regards Gail
2h
Request:
Treadmill for steps (Congleton)
Expired
Hello. I know it’s a big ask at this time of year but just wondering if anyone has a Treadmill that they no longer use and would like to pass on. It would be gratefully received and put to good use. I could to collect to your convenience. Thank you for reading my request. Kind Regards G
270d
Request:
Glue Gun (Congleton)
Expired
Just wondering if anyone has a glue gun that they no longer need and would like to pass on. It would be gratefully received and would help me to finish off some craft projects. Thank you for reading my request. Kind regards G
332d
Request:
Mobility walker on wheels with seat (Congleton)
Expired
Does anyone have a Rollator style walking frame on wheels with a seat for outside use that they don’t need and would like to pass on. I am looking for a light weight mobility walker to use outdoors that could fit in a small car boot please. It would be gratefully received . Thank you for reading my request.
1y
Request:
Garden shears (Congleton)
Expired
Does anyone have any garden shears that they no longer need and would like to pass on. I would be happy to re home them and put them to good use.
1y
Request:
Beer Fridge (Small Table Top size) (Congleton)
Received
Hello All, Just wondering if anyone has a working beer fridge that they no longer need and would like to pass on. I would love to re-home it and it would be gratefully received. Thank you for reading my request. Kind Regards Gail
1y