A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Sata pc cd drive (Penhill SN2)
Hi looking for a sata cd drive as new mother board only has sata and I have ide from my old one if you can help would be most grateful thanks


+1
2h
Free:
Towels and bed sheets (Penhill SN2)
Gifted
A number of towels and bedding



225d
Request:
Air staple/nail gun (Penhill SN2)
Expired
Hi Im looking for a air stapler/nail gun, if you have one collecting dust and taking up space i would love to give it a new home Many Thanks
1y
Request:
Jet wash (Penhill SN2)
Expired
Hi looking for a jet wash if someone has one they no longer use i would be most greatfull to give it a new home Many Thanks
1y
Request:
Henry hoover floor attachment (Penhill SN2)
Expired
Hi looking for a Henry hoover floor attachment if someone has one they no longer need I would be most greatfull Thanks
2y
Request:
Block splitter (Penhill SN2)
Expired
Hi Bit of a long shot but looking for a block splitter to finish a job in the garden if you have one you no longer need I would love to give it a new home can collect Many Thanks
2y
Request:
Metal sheets plate (Penhill SN2)
Expired
Hi Making a weilding table and wondered if anyone had any sheets of metal they would like out of the way as I wouldn't mind giving it a new home Many Thanks
2y