A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Any old gaming consoles (Darwen BB3)
Has anybody got any old gaming consoles they no longer require please? PlayStation. Xbox, Nintendo, gameboy etc. I can pick up. Thanks in advance


+1



+3
+2
+1



+2
+1
Request:
Wardrobe (BB3)
Expired
Any wardrobe please. I can pick up, thanks



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1


+1
2h
Request:
Beige/brown floating shelves (Darwen BB3)
Any size please. I can pick up, thanks
32d
Free:
Weights multi gym metal stand (Darwen BB3)
Gifted
Bit rusty with being outside. All fixings for it, screws and bolts. Would come clean with rust remover. Dismantled already for collection.



39d
Free:
Women’s New Look light blue handbag (Darwen BB3)
Light blue Buckle fasten at front Small zip up pocket inside Small Compartment at front Just needs a wipe down




39d
Request:
Amazon firestick (BB3)
Has anybody got an Amazon firestick that they no longer require please? I can pick up. Thanks
56d
Request:
Pokémon cards (Darwen BB3)
Has anybody got any Pokemon cards that they no longer need. I can pick up, thanks in advance
66d
Request:
PlayStation 3 games (Darwen BB3)
Has anybody got any PlayStation 3 games and accessories that they no longer require please? I can pick up, thanks in advance
66d
Request:
Bedside table lamps (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got any bedside table lamps that they no longer require please? I can pick up. Thanks
110d
Request:
Pokémon or any trading cards (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got any Pokémon or trading cards please? I’m after collecting them. I can collect. Thanks in advance
117d
Request:
Curtains (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got any curtains they no longer require? I can pick up?
167d
Request:
Amazon Alexa (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got an Amazon Alexa speaker that they no longer require please? I can pick up. Thanks
175d
Free:
2 x candle holders and holder (BB3)
Expired
Key, spare change, candle holder. 2 x small glass candle holders




176d
Request:
Amazon firestick (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got an Amazon firestick that they no longer require please? I can pick up. Thanks
177d
Request:
Bbq (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got a bbq that they no longer require please? I can pick up, thanks in advance
177d
Request:
HP laptop battery charger (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got a spare or old hp laptop battery charger that they no longer require please? I can pick up, thanks
203d
Request:
Fridge, fridge freezer (BB3)
Expired
Any fridge or fridge freezer please. I can pick up
216d
Request:
Oil heater (BB3)
Expired
Anybody got an oil heater that they no longer require please? I can pick up, thanks
224d
Request:
Washing machine (BB3)
Expired
Any washing machine please, I can pick up
224d
224d
Request:
Mini fridge (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got a mini fridge that they no longer require? Just to store a few pints of milk and butter etc. not a big fridge, thanks in advance. I can pick up
229d
Request:
Old coins or coin books (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got any old coins or coin books that they no longer require? I can pick up, thanks
245d
Request:
Outdoor storage box (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got an outdoor storage box that they no longer require please? I can pick up, thanks in advance
264d
Request:
Wet vacuum carpet cleaner (BB3)
Expired
To power wash carpets. I can pick up
288d
Request:
Small dab system (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got a small dab system that they no longer require, thanks in advance, I can pick up
288d
Free:
Mizuno golf bag (BB3)
Gifted
As seen in pics




291d
Request:
Christmas tree and decorations (BB3)
Expired
Has anybody got a spare Christmas tree and decorations that they no longer require please? Lights etc? I can pick up. Thanks
293d
Request:
Men’s Christmas pajamas (BB3)
Expired
Has any body got any men’s Christmas pajamas they no longer require please? I can pick up, thanks
301d
Free:
Women’s New Look light blue handbag (BB3)
Expired
Light blue Buckle fasten at front Small zip up pocket inside Small Compartment at front Just needs a wipe down




305d
Free:
Metal shoe rack (BB3)
Gifted
Height roughly 5 foot by roughly 2 foot wide, 10 shelves to put your shoes/trainers on. Just needs a dust down. 4 wheels on with stoppers to move around room.



305d
Request:
Darts or any darts related items (BB3)
Expired
Any darts or dart related items please. I can pick up, thanks
305d