Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Button making machines (Santa Fe) 3.5” tecre machine.
10h
Request: hard cover Harry Potter books (Santa Fe) Good condition
10h
Request: Landscaping/gardening stuff (Watsonville) Expired I'm redoing my garden, it's a mess and I'm looking for bricks, cinderblocks, flag stone, bags of still good cement, rocks. Really anything for a garden. Metal/wrought Iron chairs. I want to make it look pretty.
131d
Request: button making machine (Watsonville) Expired Any button making machine, any size also interested in rectangular or square shapes. Manufacturers Tecre, Badge a Minute, Will look at any others
Photo of button making machine (Watsonville) #1
Photo of button making machine (Watsonville) #2
131d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits