A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Win10iMac for school student (ealing W5)
this is a 24” iMac (8GB, 2.4GHz cpu) . It now runs the latest version of Win10 ( Office, LibreOffice and a suite of useful programs included), and is eligible for upgrades till 10/27 ( and probably longer!!) It is most suitable for a school student. I prioritise applications from Hanwell & Ealing borough ( postcode helpful ) This device has been donated by the Charity of William Hobbayne ( est. 1484)



+1









+1

Free:
Win10 MacBook Pro for student (ealing W5)
Gifted
I prioritise applicants at school or college from Hanwell & Ealing on benefits Some Background information & a postcode is useful for me to assess applicants It is not well Known that MacBooks are disguised Windows laptops! This is an 8GB /2,3GHz MacBook Pro. It has latest win10 and you can register for upgrades till 10/26 . It is suitable for school/ college. it has Office 16 & Libre office installed It has NO SOUND ! It’s an insoluble driver problem !! Caveat collector





+2
+1




2h
Free:
Acer Chromebook plus 516 (ealing W5)
Gifted
Excellent condition, securely wiped Suit school student . Preference to students from Hanwell, LB ofEaling Some background information will help me decide allocation


17d
Free:
Win10 HP PC for student (ealing W5)
Gifted
Midi8GB RAM. 250GB hard disk, 120GB boot disk. 21” screen/ keyboard / mouse Latest win10 /Office 16 /LibreOffice installed . Priority to Hanwell / Ealing/Northolt / Greenford students This donation is supported by the Charity of William Hobbayne ( est. 1484)



30d
Free:
13” Win10 laptop for Student (ealing W5)
Expired
Toshiba 13” laptop, 8GB, SSD, WIn10, Office/LibreOffice suitable for school/college student. its not the fastest, but seems reliable. I PRIORITISE APPLICANTS FROM HANWELL/EALING /GREENFORD/NORTHOLT so postcode/road to demonstrate eligibility please ! This laptop is donated by the Charity of William Hobbayne ( Est.1484) /

31d
Free:
Win10 PC for student (ealing W5)
Gifted
Win10 pc( ok till 10/2027) , 8Gb, SSD, 750Gb HD, office 16 +, keyboard , mouse, 17” screen Preference given to Hanwell / Ealing students Some background information will help me allocate this PC This is a donation from the Charity of William Hobbayne( Est 1484) / Good condition Collect Ealing Common


53d
Free:
Win10 laptop for school student (ealing W5)
Expired
This is a Chromebook laptop, only suitable for school students PLEASE NOTE: It is provided by the Charity of William Hobbayne so it is prioritised to Hanwell/ Ealing students Street/ postcode & some background information will help me allocate this PC. No info - NO REPLY


61d
Free:
Win10 laptop for student (ealing W5)
Expired
This is a Win10 laptop , refurbished & upgraded ( 4Gb RAM , SSD). PLEASE NOTE: It is provided by the Charity of William Hobbayne so it is prioritised to Hanwell/ Ealing students Street/ postcode & some background information will help me allocate this PC. No info - NO REPLY
72d
Free:
Linux Mint laptop for student (ealing W5)
Gifted
This is a Linux Mint laptop , refurbished & upgraded ( 4Gb RAM , SSD). It is provided by the Charity of William Hobbayne so it is prioritised to Hanwell/ Ealing students Street/ postcode and some background information will help me allocate this PC

87d
Request:
PCs/Laptops/etc wanted for Charity (ealing W5)
Received
I refurbish Laptops, PCs, Macs & phones for people in need. In Ealing & W London (Feedback - ) I prioritise donations to people on benefits / Unemployed / Income support / Free school meals / GCSEs/students/ refugees/ Asylum seekers/Ukrainians / in Hanwell / Ealing & NW London. PLEASE PROVIDE SOME BACKGROUND INFORMATION, OR I CANNOT ASSESS YOUR REQUEST I also need USB & PS/2 KBs & Mice, flat screens, PCs , laptops , PC accessories & phones for refurbishment efforts All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded if needed, and restored Please contact me if you think you have suitable items for donation. All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded if needed, and restored. * This work is supported by: * St Thomas’ Church, Hanwell * The Charity of William Hobbayne (Est.1484, Hanwell. / * 2022 Queens award for Voluntary Service * Hanwell Homeless Concern this is feedback from clients: I gave away 100+ donated machines in the last year Affidavits & references available. PS I do not do repairs nor resell any item


92d
Free:
HP Chromebook for school (ealing W5)
Gifted
this is an HP Chromebook. Securely wiped, and in good condition ( with PSU) For school student - priority to Hanwell / Ealing pupils.


92d
Request:
Dell DA-2 power supply (ealing W5)
Expired
I need one to complete a dell pc refurb! I refurbish PCs/laptops for charity This is how I spend my time now I’m retired from NHS IT!’ i refurbish Laptops, PCs, Macs & phones for people in need. I prioritise people on benefits / Unemployed / Income support / Free school meals / GCSEs/ refugees/ Ukrainians / in Hanwell / Ealing, Northolt & Greenford I also need USB & PS/2 KBs & Mice, flat screens, PCs , laptops , PC accessories & phones for my PC refurbishment efforts All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded with SSD and Max. Memory if needed, and restored. * This work is supported by: The Charity of William Hobbayne (Est.1484, Hanwell. / * 2022 Queens award for Voluntary Service * St Thomas’ Church, Hanwell (/ * this is feedback from clients: I gave away 100+ donated machines in the last 2 years All laptops & other offers are working and useable Affidavits & references available. PS I do not do repairs nor resell any item

95d
Free:
Kitchen/bathroomunit (ealing W5)
Gifted
Excellent condition Cut out is for pipe work!


95d
Request:
PCs/Laptops/etc wanted for Charity (ealing W5)
Received
I refurbish Laptops, PCs, Macs & phones for people in need (Feedback - ) I prioritise donations to people on benefits / Unemployed / Income support / Free school meals / GCSEs/students/ refugees/ Asylum seekers/Ukrainians / in Hanwell / Ealing & NW London. PLEASE PROVIDE SOME BACKGROUND INFORMATION, OR I CANNOT ASSESS YOUR REQUEST I also need USB & PS/2 KBs & Mice, flat screens, PCs , laptops , PC accessories & phones for refurbishment efforts All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded if needed, and restored Please contact me if you think you have suitable items for donation. All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded if needed, and restored. * This work is supported by: * St Thomas’ Church, Hanwell * The Charity of William Hobbayne (Est.1484, Hanwell. / * 2022 Queens award for Voluntary Service * Hanwell Homeless Concern this is feedback from clients: I gave away 100+ donated machines in the last year Affidavits & references available. PS I do not do repairs nor resell any item


112d
Free:
Win10iMac for student (ealing W5)
Gifted
this is a 16GB iMac, running latest Win10/Office/libreOffice - suitable for needy A-level/College student, provided by the Charity of William Hobbayne(1484) I prioritise applicants from Hanwell/Ealing, especially if they provide some background information as to how this PC will help them This is how I spend my time now I’m retired from NHS IT!’ i refurbish Laptops, PCs, Macs & phones for people in need. I prioritise people on benefits / Unemployed / Income support / Free school meals / GCSEs/ refugees/ Ukrainians / in Hanwell / Ealing, Northolt & Greenford I also need USB & PS/2 KBs & Mice, flat screens, PCs , laptops , PC accessories & phones for my PC refurbishment efforts All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded with SSD and Max. Memory if needed, and restored. * This work is supported by: The Charity of William Hobbayne (Est.1484, Hanwell. / * 2022 Queens award for Voluntary Service * St Thomas’ Church, Hanwell (/ * this is feedback from clients: I gave away 100+ donated machines in the last 2 years All laptops & other offers are working and useable Affidavits & references available. PS I do not do repairs nor resell any item


113d
Free:
Linux laptop For student (ealing W5)
Expired
This is a Dell inspiron 9100 laptop running Linux on USB This is an Old dell Laptop - it runs Linux from An USB STICK and won’t access the hard disk ( so not fitted) It runs Firefox and other s/w though Caveat collector ! It’s suitable for Linux learner !!



120d
Free:
Linux Mint laptop for student (ealing W5)
Gifted
This is a Linux Mint laptop , refurbished & upgraded ( RAM ). It is provided by the Charity of William Hobbayne so it is prioritised to Hanwell/ Ealing students Street/ postcode and some background information will help me allocate this PC
124d
Free:
laptop for Hanwell/Ealing student (ealing W5)
Gifted
This is a Win10 laptop , refurbished & upgraded ( RAM + SSD) It is provided by the Charity of William Hobbayne so it is prioritised to Hanwell/ Ealing students Street/ postcode helpful
135d
Free:
Chromebook laptop 4 student (ealing W5)
Gifted
This is a Chromebook, suitable for school/college student. PLEASE READ THE REST OF MY AD!! Chromebooks are fast, secure laptops running Google's ChromeOS. They prioritize cloud computing, making them highly responsive, battery-efficient, and ideal for browsing, streaming, and daily productivity. They handle everyday web applications and Android apps with ease. Please provide some background information and your borough of residence / post code , so that I can consider your request for help. I want doesn’t get!! Bertie Wooster This is how I spend my time now I’m retired from NHS IT!’ i refurbish Laptops, PCs, Macs & phones for people in need. I prioritise people on benefits / Unemployed / Income support / Free school meals / GCSEs/ refugees/ Ukrainians / in Hanwell / Ealing, Northolt & Greenford I also need USB & PS/2 KBs & Mice, flat screens, PCs , laptops , PC accessories & phones for my PC refurbishment efforts All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded with SSD and Max. Memory if needed, and restored. * This work is supported by: The Charity of William Hobbayne (Est.1484, Hanwell. / * 2022 Queens award for Voluntary Service * St Thomas’ Church, Hanwell (/ * this is feedback from clients: I gave away 100+ donated machines in the last 2 years All laptops & other offers are working and useable Affidavits & references available. PS I do not do repairs nor resell any item


138d


141d
Free:
iPad for school/college student (ealing W5)
Gifted
Securely wiped A1566 model with charging cable (USB) XXX I need some background information & Post Code if I am to make a decision XXX I Want doesn’t get! This is how I spend my time now I’m retired from NHS IT!’ i refurbish Laptops, PCs, Macs & phones for people in need. I prioritise people on benefits / Unemployed / Income support / Free school meals / GCSEs/ in College / refugees/ Ukrainians / in Hanwell / Ealing, Northolt & Greenford I also need USB & PS/2 KBs & Mice, flat screens, PCs , laptops , PC accessories & phones for my PC refurbishment efforts All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded with SSD and Max. Memory if needed, and restored. * This work is supported by: The Charity of William Hobbayne (Est.1484, Hanwell. / * 2022 Queens award for Voluntary Service * St Thomas’ Church, Hanwell (/ * this is feedback from clients: I gave away 100+ donated machines in the last 2 years Affidavits & references available. PS I do not do repairs nor resell any item


151d
Free:
Diabetic glucose monitor (ealing W5)
Expired
works well . Needs test strips from GP

167d
Free:
Linux mint MacBook Air ( A1466) (ealing W5)
Gifted
Linux mint MacBook Air ( A1466) Excellent Condition . Suit student as V light & portable Priority to Hanwell/ Ealing residents/ schools
176d
Free:
WIN10 , 27” IMac for charity (ealing W5)
Gifted
This is a 27” IMac , running latest Win10 ( updates till 10/26) 16GB RAM, 3.8GHz CPU, Apple keyboard Office16 / LibreOffice installed. This offer will be offered /prioritised to an applicant from Hanwell/Ealing who is in need. please provide some background information and your borough of residence / post code , so that I can consider your request for help. I want doesn’t get!! This is how I spend my time now I’m retired from NHS IT!’ i refurbish Laptops, PCs, Macs & phones for people in need. I prioritise people on benefits / Unemployed / Income support / Free school meals / GCSEs/ refugees/ Ukrainians / in Hanwell / Ealing, Northolt & Greenford I also need USB & PS/2 KBs & Mice, flat screens, PCs , laptops , PC accessories & phones for my PC refurbishment efforts All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded with SSD and Max. Memory if needed, and restored. * This work is supported by: * St Thomas’ Church, Hanwell (/ * The Charity of William Hobbayne (Est.1484, Hanwell. / * 2022 Queens award for Voluntary Service * Hanwell Homeless Concern this is feedback from clients: I gave away 100+ donated machines in the last 2 years Affidavits & references available. PS I do not do repairs nor resell any item




189d
Free:
HP Chromebook 15” (ealing W5)
Gifted
suit student. I give priority to applicants from Hanwell & Ealing please provide some background information and your borough of residence / post code , so that I can consider your request for help. I want doesn’t get!! Bertie Wooster This is how I spend my time now I’m retired from NHS IT!’ i refurbish Laptops, PCs, Macs & phones for people in need. I prioritise people on benefits / Unemployed / Income support / Free school meals / GCSEs/ refugees/ Ukrainians / in Hanwell / Ealing, Northolt & Greenford I also need USB & PS/2 KBs & Mice, flat screens, PCs , laptops , PC accessories & phones for my PC refurbishment efforts All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded with SSD and Max. Memory if needed, and restored. * This work is supported by: * St Thomas’ Church, Hanwell (/ * The Charity of William Hobbayne (Est.1484, Hanwell. / * 2022 Queens award for Voluntary Service * Hanwell Homeless Concern this is feedback from clients: I gave away 100+ donated machines in the last 2 years Affidavits & references available. PS I do not do repairs nor resell any item

219d
Free:
20” iMac running Linux Mint (ealing W5)
Gifted
2012 vintage, 4GB, 2.4 GHz CPU, a good runner with Linux Mint ( Firefox, LibreOffice, and 20K free programs available!) With mouse, keyboard Suit student/school I prioritise applicants from Hanwell/Ealing please provide some background information and your borough of residence / post code , so that I can consider your request for help. I want doesn’t get!! Bertie Wooster This is how I spend my time now I’m retired from NHS IT!’ i refurbish Laptops, PCs, Macs & phones for people in need. I prioritise people on benefits / Unemployed / Income support / Free school meals / GCSEs/ refugees/ Ukrainians / in Hanwell / Ealing, Northolt & Greenford I also need USB & PS/2 KBs & Mice, flat screens, PCs , laptops , PC accessories & phones for my PC refurbishment efforts All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded with SSD and Max. Memory if needed, and restored. * This work is supported by: * St Thomas’ Church, Hanwell (/ * The Charity of William Hobbayne (Est.1484, Hanwell. / * 2022 Queens award for Voluntary Service * Hanwell Homeless Concern this is feedback from clients: I gave away 100+ donated machines in the last 2 years Affidavits & references available. PS I do not do repairs nor resell any item

230d
Free:
Linux Mint MacBook Air (ealing W5)
Expired
this is a 13” MacBook (A1370) running Linux Mint.( Firefox, LibreOffice) It has a dead battery, but comes with PSU Suitable for enthusiast! I prioritise applicants from Hanwell/Ealing


234d
Free:
WIN19 27” IMac for charity (ealing W5)
Expired
This is a 27” IMac , running latest Win10 ( updates till 10/26) 20GB memory, 3.2 GHz CPU Office/LibreOffice installed. This will be offered to a student from hanwell/Ealing who is in need. please provide some background information and your borough of residence / post code , so that I can consider your request for help. I want doesn’t get!! This is how I spend my time now I’m retired from NHS IT!’ i refurbish Laptops, PCs, Macs & phones for people in need. I prioritise people on benefits / Unemployed / Income support / Free school meals / GCSEs/ refugees/ Ukrainians / in Hanwell / Ealing, Northolt & Greenford I also need USB & PS/2 KBs & Mice, flat screens, PCs , laptops , PC accessories & phones for my PC refurbishment efforts All discs / Phones are wiped to military standards and the machines are cleaned, upgraded with SSD and Max. Memory if needed, and restored. * This work is supported by: * St Thomas’ Church, Hanwell (/ * The Charity of William Hobbayne (Est.1484, Hanwell. / * 2022 Queens award for Voluntary Service * Hanwell Homeless Concern this is feedback from clients: I gave away 100+ donated machines in the last 2 years Affidavits & references available. PS I do not do repairs nor resell any item

249d
Free:
A level Economics textbooks (ealing W5)
Expired
A level Economics texts , good condition Available as complete set only


249d
Free:
Win10 pc for Charity (ealing W5)
Expired
Win10 pc( Windows 10 ok till 10/2026) , 250gb HD, 6GB, 128GB SSD, office 16 + keyboard , mouse, 17” /24”screen Good condition . Suit office / / home use for student I prioritise applicants from Hanwell & Also Ealing / greenford/ Northolt This pc is provided by the Charity of William Hobbayne


287d
Request:
Happy Christmas & New Year (ealing W5)
Expired
I wish you all a good day and a better New Year Bertie Wooster ( the Laptop man)
289d