A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Large mirror (Forest Hill SE23)
Promised
Large mirror, surplus to requirements. H170cm W70 D5cm. Prompt collection after 6pm today from Forest Hill se23 2dh. Please leave your name and number and collection time and I will contact you. Thanks




+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1


+1







Free:
Jump leads (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Jump leads. Surplus to requirements. Been in the garage. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF today. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks


+1


+1


+1


5h
Free:
Shoe organiser (Forest Hill SE23)
Gifted
Metal organiser,used for shoes, surplus to requirements. In good condition. H80cm L75 D45 Prompt collection from Forest Hill se232dh. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks.

35d
Free:
Samsung freezer (Forest Hill SE23)
Gifted
Samsung full size larder freezer h180 w60 d60cm. Surplus to requirements. In good working condition as still being used. Will empty contents before collection. Just need to create space in the kitchen. Prompt collection from Forest Hill Se232dh. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks


46d
Free:
Shower unit (Forest Hill SE23)
Gifted
Shower unit, the valve and shower head etc. Surplus to requirements, in good condition. Decided to install an electric shower. Prompt collection from Forest Hill Se232dh. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Collection upto 10pm tonight. Thanks




59d
Free:
Concealed shower valve (Forest Hill SE23)
Gifted
Surplus to requirements. In good condition just decided to install an electric shower. Prompt collection from Forest Hill se232dh. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Collection upto 10pm tonight. Thanks

59d
Free:
Semi recessed vanity unit (Forest Hill SE23)
Gifted
White unit. Still in box ,not opened. Surplus to requirements. In good condition. Prompt collection from Forest Hill SE23 2DH. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks.




63d
Free:
Larder unit (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Larder unit fully assembled. Surplus to requirements. In good condition just needs a clean. H210cm W55 D50 Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF. Needs to be collected today please otherwise has to go to landfill which is a shame. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks. You will definitely need a larger vehicle.



70d
Free:
Standing mirror (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Standing mirror h120cm w30 d5 Surplus to requirements. Needs TLC. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks.


77d
Free:
Weber bbq (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
BBQ Surplus to requirements. Has been in the shed ,in good condition, just needs TLC. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks.


77d
Free:
Garden Blower/ hoover (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Garden blower/ hoover. Working when last used. Been in the shed Surplus to requirements. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks

77d
Free:
Strimmer (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Strimmer. Needs a new spool. Working when last used. Been in the shed. Surplus to requirements. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks.

77d
Free:
Ottoman (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Grey storage ottoman. Solid built, you can sit on it. Surplus to requirements, needs TLC. H45cm L100 D 45. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks


77d
Free:
Double headboard (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Double size headboard. Very good condition. Surplus to requirements. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks

78d
Free:
Table (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Desk/ dressing table Surplus to requirements , been in the garage. Solid condition, requires TLC. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF . Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks. L120cm H 75 D 45


79d
Free:
Multi chest (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Chest of drawers Solid piece of furniture. Surplus to requirements as been in garage. Just needs TLC. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. L95cm H 85 D 45 Thanks


79d
Free:
Table and 4 chairs (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Table and 4 chairs for the garden. Surplus to requirements. In solid condition just needs TLC. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF today please. Leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks


90d
Free:
Double air bed (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Double air bed with electric pump. Surplus to requirements. Has been in the garage. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF today. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks


91d
Free:
Spiralizer (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Morphy Richards spiralizer. Surplus to requirements in good condition. Been in the garage. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF today. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks

91d

91d
Free:
Metal shelving (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Metal shelving. Surplus to requirements H155cm W54 D34 In good condition,has been in garage. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF today. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks

91d
Free:
Bike (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Bike in good condition does need TLC. Surplus to requirements,has been in the garage . Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF today. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks

97d
Free:
Electric hot food container (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Surplus to requirements. Been in the garage. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF today. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks

97d
Free:
Table lamp (Eltham SE9)
Expired
Table lamp. Surplus to requirements as been in garage. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks

97d
Free:
Upright freezer (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Surplus to requirements. In good condition, been in the garage. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF today. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks H150cm D60cm W60cm



97d
Free:
Hoselock (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Surplus to requirements. In good condition. Been in the garage. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 1JF today. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks

97d
Free:
White grout (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Whole bag 5kg white grout. Surplus to requirements. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9.

105d
Free:
Tool boxes with screws etc (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Tool boxes with screws etc Surplus to requirements as been in garage. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks.

105d
Free:
Coffee table (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Antique coffee table that needs a bit of TLC,the legs need to be reglued as shown in photos. Surplus to requirements and has been in the garage. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks



109d
Free:
Monitor stand (Eltham SE9)
Expired
Part of a monitor stand. Surplus to requirements as been in garage. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9 Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks



109d
Free:
Pc (Eltham SE9)
Gifted
Pc surplus to requirements. Has been reset. In working condition. Prompt collection from Eltham SE9. Please leave your name and number and collection time otherwise I will not respond. Thanks


146d