Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Teddies (Anstey LE7) Does anyone have any teddy bears they no longer require and would like to rehome? 😊
2h
Request: Kitchen tap (Anstey LE7) Received Does anyone have a single kitchen tap they no longer want/ need/ use?
175d
Request: Kitchen cabinets (Anstey LE7) Received I would like to request any kitchen cabinets and a sink if anyone has them available 😊 It doesn’t matter on the condition or colour.
200d
Free: Wooden curtain pole (Anstey LE7) Gifted I think it’s about 6ft long. I have all the fittings to go with it.
Photo of free Wooden curtain pole (Anstey LE7) #1
263d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits