A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
iPhone 16pro box (empty) (Enfield N21)
Hi. I’m looking for an iPhone 16pro empty box if anyone has one they no longer need. I can collect whenever suits you. Thanks x




+1



Free:
Box full of random Lego pieces (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Box full of Lego pieces. Please collect today. N21



+2
+1




1h
Free:
Hamster Cage (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Giving away this hamster cage which is in great condition. Will be cleaned before collection. Collection asap from n21. Thank you


63d
Free:
Big roll of jiffy foam wrap (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Big roll of jiffy foam wrap to go as soon as possible. Collection n21 Thanks


224d
Request:
Lenovo Chromebook gen 4 stylus pen (Enfield N21)
Expired
Hi, I’ve misplaced my son’s stylus pen for his school Lenovo Gen 4 Chromebook. I’ve asked his school if I can purchase a replacement but they don’t do it. They said I can use a universal one but I thought I’d ask on here first if anyone has the exact one, as I’m finding it hard to get one online. Thank you very much.
253d
Free:
Micro scooter (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Micro scooter good condition and still has plenty of life left in it. Collection asap n21. Thanks



277d
Free:
Toddler paw patrol duvet (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Toddler paw patrol duvet for cot/cot bed. Collection asap n21. Thanks

277d
Free:
Men’s large puffer jacket (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Men’s large puffer jacket worn a few times. Collection asap n21. Thanks

277d
Free:
Frying pans (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Frying pans good condition collection asap n21. Thanks

277d
Free:
10-14yrs girls clothes 2 bags (Enfield N21)
Gifted
2 bags of 10-14 yrs girls clothes. Collection asap n21 thanks
282d
Free:
Side tsble (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Side table with drawer. Small mark could be painted or you could vinyl it. Collection asap n21 thanks

282d
Free:
Swivel chair (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Swivel chair good condition collection asap. N21 thanks

282d
Free:
Boys clothes 4-6 (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Bag of boys clothes age 4-6, collection asap n21 Thanks
282d
Free:
Children’s weighted blanket (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Children’s grey weighted blanket. Soft on one side stars on the other. Collection asap n21 Thanks


283d
Free:
Mens clothes M-XL (Enfield N21)
Gifted
(2 bags) All different brands Mixture of men’s clothes good condition. My 22 year old son is having clear out, he’s quite tall all his clothes range from M-XL as he likes the baggy look on some clothes. Collection asap n21 T-shirts Hoodies Jeans Joggers And more
283d
Free:
Children’s books (Enfield N21)
Expired
Children’s books in excellent condition. Collect as soon as possible please n21

286d
Free:
Kids books (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Great condition, collect today please. N21

307d
Free:
Pikachu plushy (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Great condition. Collect today please n21


307d
Free:
Girls clown costume (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Worn once age 10-12 girls clown costume. Please collect today n21


307d

307d
Free:
Two level hamster cage (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Picked up from another Freecycler a while ago and no longer need it. Collection asap n21 2eb Thank you

338d
Free:
Fish tank with everything (Enfield N21)
Gifted
We’re giving away our fish tank. Tank includes: Light 2x heaters Pump 5x tetras and everything you can see inside it. Collection Sunday 19th of October from N21. No time wasters please. Thank you




352d
Request:
Vivarium (Enfield N21)
Expired
Hi, I’m looking for a Vivarium if anyone has one they no longer need. I can collect whenever suits you. Thank you
1y
Free:
Men’s clothing M & L (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Loads of men’s clothing medium and large. Mostly large. Collection as soon as possible. N21 Thank you
1y
Free:
Full Enfield county girls uniform (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Full Enfield County girls uniform, great condition. My daughter left the school in the beginning of year 8 and we still have the whole uniform. Please see pictures for sizing. Blazer Skirts (nearly new) Jumpers Trousers Full P.E kit Collection n21


1y
Free:
Litter robot 3 please read descrip (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Litter robot 3 working, but only if you press it manually. Collection asap n21 Thank you

1y
Request:
Catio (Enfield N21)
Received
Hello, I’m looking for a catio or something similar if anyone no longer wants theirs. Can collect anytime Thank you
1y
Request:
IKEA malm double bed frame (Enfield N21)
Received
Hi, I’m looking for an ikea malm double bed frame white if anyone has one they no longer need. Can collect whenever suits you. Thank you

1y
Free:
Computer desk (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Computer desk, with holes for wires. Good condition. Collection asap n21 Thank you


1y
Free:
Gaming chair (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Gaming chair good condition, collection as soon as possible. N21 Thank you


1y
Free:
Nearly full light green paint (Enfield N21)
Gifted
Nearly full light green paint. To be collected as soon as possible, n21 2eb


1y