A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Tv (Silsoe-Bedford MK45)
I’d love to give your tv a new life. Ideally max 10 years old. Thanks very much!
2h
Free:
Water feature (Silsoe-Bedford MK45)
Gifted
Needs the motor replaced as it’s not currently working, other than that seems to be fine. Please suggest day and time for pickup in your message. If you see this post the item is still available.

70d
Request:
Large terracotta or clay pots (MK45)
Expired
Hi, I’m getting into gardening and I’d love to give your plant pots home if you have no longer use for them :) I’m not looking for plastic ones or small pots, ideally 30cm plus. Many thanks!

178d
Free:
Child’s swing (MK45)
Gifted
In a good condition, It can be folded and should fit in a car with rear seats down.

184d
Request:
Rattan basket (Harlington)
Expired
Hi, I’m looking for a medium/large rattan basket in a good condition, I’d be very grateful if anyone is happy to give one away. Happy to collect it asap. Thank you!
309d
Free:
Hanging rack (Harlington)
Gifted
Easy assembly, height cca 150cm/5foot Please only message with pick-up time

1y