A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Toot toot toys (Castleton OL11)
I have around 100 toot toot toys if anyone’s child collects them. Let me know if you’d like them all or certain ones that you need. Collection from Castleton
2h
Free:
Ice cream maker & book (Castleton OL11)
Gifted
Andrew James Electric ice cream maker and ice cream recipe book. No instructions so you’d have to look online for them.

1y
Free:
Chocolate Fondue Set (Castleton OL11)
Gifted
Just plugged in and fully working. Comes with various moulds, spatulas and forks.

1y
Free:
Fila Trainers. Uk 9 (Castleton OL11)
Gifted
Boxed fila trainers, worn a few times so soles are dirty, great condition everywhere else. Uk size 9.

1y
Free:
Jamie Oliver Placemat Set (Castleton OL11)
Gifted
Beige Jamie Oliver Placemat Set. Machine washable.

1y
Free:
More car boot stuff (Castleton OL11)
Gifted
Books, kitchen items, a couple of toys. These go as one, or not at all. Person who can collect soonest will be given first refusal. If I have a lot of interest, like my previous post, I may not be able to reply to each message individually.

1y
Free:
Car boot sale stuff? (Castleton OL11)
Gifted
Do people still do car boot sales? I have boxes and bags of stuff, most too good to throw away, so thought someone could sell it and make themselves a few pennies.
1y
Free:
Picnic basket (Castleton OL11)
Gifted
Comes with a few plates and cutlery. Pick up from castleton. Need it gone by Thursday.

1y
Free:
Old Vauxhall Cavalier Manual (Castleton OL11)
Gifted
Any collectors about that can make use of this before I bin it?
2y
Free:
Tena slip active fit maxi Medium (Castleton OL11)
Gifted
Lots of packs going. Please let me know how many packs you’d like and when you can collect. Please only ask for these if you actually going to show up for them.
2y