A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Spin mop one new one used mop head (edgbaston B16)
This is a bit flimsy it works but I prefer my other mop Not broken I’ve used the one head a couple times Other is brand new Collect only b16




+6
+5
+4


+1



+2
+1



+2
+1



+2
+1





+2
+1

Free:
Two runners (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Need a clean, good for temporary use Collection only b16




+3
+2
+1



2h
Free:
Bunch of used toiletries (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Will put in a different bag or cardboard box First to collect can have B16 Thanks ☺️

15d
Free:
Lots boxes (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Packing materials too b16


18d
Free:
Hose (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
I was sent this in error. The bag felt damp so I think it’s used. I’ve not opened or tested it as I don’t need it, so I don’t know if it’s perfect or if there’s any damage hence why I’m just giving it away Collection only b16

21d
Free:
Heavy cabinet (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Really heavy large cabinet with drawers and two small cupboards each side with a shelf Can take more photos if necessary once I empty it Bear in mind it has a lot of wear/damage so will definitely need upcycling or useful if you just need storage for time being Collection only will need two people or I could try to help carry with you B16




29d
Free:
Opened treats (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
My cat won’t eat them Someone might want to try before I throw them away?



30d
Free:
Box full mostly usedsome unused (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Mostly used, old and newer items, some barely used. some unused Makeup, hair and skin stuff and some used cheaper perfumes Just thought I’d post here before throwing Someone might have a use for it like arts and crafts or something

30d
Free:
Toaster (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
One side always works the other is unpredictable I got a smaller toaster to replace as my kitchen is very small but as you can see it is well used and needs a good clean Might be useful to someone who needs one for time being or could maybe fix it Collection only b16




38d
Free:
Magic hose think it’s 20m (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Expands when filled There are a couple of small holes, if you get waterproof tape will patch them up well? Still works just comes out of some tiny holes in pipe too Collection only b16

40d
Free:
Loads of medium and large boxes (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Collect asap Bag of packing materials too Collect only b16




40d
Free:
Two lap trays, fridge/freezer tray (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Used, stains/marks Lap trays are wooden so can sand and repaint




41d
Free:
Drill (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
It’s not working I don't know if it's just the batteries, the charger or the drill itself that doesn't work? Collect only b16

41d
Free:
Lots of boxes (edgbaston B16)
Withdrawn
Loads need gone asap Will flatten as taking up too much space, but obviously still usable just retape Collection only b16


41d
Free:
Hose (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
It’s quite long, but not sure exactly what length as I got it for free also ages ago now.. It still works, I just got one that goes on the wall as a replacement. It has only the one attachment that’s pictured on one side of the hose the other side doesn’t have one Easy to purchase off amazon if don’t have already Does need a clean Collection only B16


45d
Free:
Boxes mixed sides 3 large (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Collection only B16




54d
Free:
Bunch of towels, animal shelter? (edgbaston B16)
Promised
Hi once my new towels arrive, I will have a lot of used towels to give away. Some have some stains, some have holes. Some are ok. They will all be washed. I think they’d be ideal for an animal shelter or something? Let me know if interested and will let you know when they’re available to collect. Thank you ☺️

57d
Free:
Greek peppers, unopened, in date (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Dated til 2029, unopened Collect only B16


70d
Free:
Loads of old psychologies magazines (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Great for reading or scrapbooking/use for crafts etc

70d

92d
Request:
Working plugs (edgbaston B16)
Expired
Does anyone have any working condition plug heads like the ones pictured that they no longer need at all? Preferably close to b16 area (edgbaston, smethwick, Winston green / bearwood) Thanks in advance ☺️

109d
Free:
11 boxes (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Assorted sizes as shown in photos Second photo shows them all together with boxes inside each other so should be easy to fit in car Collection only, ASAP B16


116d
Free:
Tons of bubble wrap etc & bike box (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Have approximately 6-7 black bags full of packing materials.. Bubble wrap, paper, plastic etc And an empty box which had a bike inside Please let me know if you need any Thanks in advance




123d
Free:
Lots boxes mixed size + packing (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
Can take pictures upon request I need them gone asap Loads packing fillers/ materials also Collection only B16

125d
Free:
3 bags of packing materials (edgbaston B16)
Expired
One has plastic sheets, one is bubble wrap and plastic, one is paper Great for sending parcels or to protect your items during a house move Collection only


137d
Request:
Carbide scraper (edgbaston B16)
Expired
Do anyone have one they no longer need that still works / isn’t rusty to remove varnish etc off wooden furniture Thanks in advance

149d
Request:
Garden bench (edgbaston B16)
Expired
Pics for reference I am looking for one that’s still usable/not damaged/rotten condition but happy to repaint Thanks in advance

149d
Request:
Patio/bistro set (edgbaston B16)
Expired
Hi is anyone getting rid of a patio/ bistro set similar size to the one pictured Please do let me know Thanks in advance ☺️

149d
Request:
Hypnotic poison (edgbaston B16)
Expired
Anyone have one, with some perfume in it, that they don’t want? Only asking as was gifted a bottle years ago and I love this perfume Thanks in advance 🥰

151d
Request:
Records (edgbaston B16)
Expired
Is anyone getting rid of any records? Especially looking for classical music eg Clair de lune etc And fleetwood mac albums/singles But interested in any I’ll see if I like the music Thanks so much in advance 🥰

169d
Free:
Malibu (edgbaston B16)
Gifted
About a third left Seems a shame to throw in the bin but I don’t drink anymore


180d