A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Young Plum tree (Handcross)
I already have enough plum trees so decided to let this one find a new garden. Approx 4ft





2h
Free:
Kids bike (Handcross)
Gifted
Apollo chaos kids bike Son outgrew this. Might need some attention but seems good to go. Not for resale! For genuine need.

34d
Free:
Tall lamp (Handcross)
Gifted
Black matt metal tripod lamp. Short lead. I think it has been repaired once but the light works. Needs a large lampshade to finish off. Maybe a respray if you want to.


34d
Free:
Tall wooden bookcase (Horsham, longfield road RH12)
Gifted
Posting for a friend Heavy bookcase Needs to be collected from Longfield road Horsham.

49d
Free:
Football boots (Handcross)
Junior Size 2 Hardly worn. Just need a good scrub.


64d
Free:
Poker chips in case (Handcross)
Gifted
Large set. In case on wheels. Case slightly damaged so movement inside. Cloth game table inside. Not for resale!


70d
Free:
Pilates aero reformer (Handcross)
Gifted
Fold up Pilates machine. Basic model but in good useable condition. Not for resale!
70d
Request:
Frenchic- cool beans (Handcross)
Expired
Would anyone have the ends of a tin of frenchic cool beans furniture paint ? I've purchased some second hand refurbished furniture but the paint is already flaking off annoyingly. 🤞🏻 Here's hoping 😁
70d
Free:
Tents (Handcross)
Gifted
Found at the back of the shed. No idea of condition or size of the second one. Might be useful for spares. To go asap. Collect from Handcross


190d
Free:
Books (Handcross)
Expired
Willard Price Adventure books. Old but readable.

320d
Free:
Washer/dryer (Handcross)
Gifted
White washer dryer. A few years old . Still working fine but has started making a noise. Probably an easy fix. I have never used the dryer in it.

356d
Request:
Geninne Zlatkis (Handcross)
Expired
Long shot. A little obsessed with this artist now. Does anyone have pics or puzzles by Geninne Zlatkis. X

1y
Request:
Puppy crate (Handcross)
Expired
I'm in need of a puppy/dog crate for the car. Does anyone have one in their shed or garage I can have/borrow please 🙏🏻 Haywards Heath/Crawley/Horsham/east grinstead areas
2y