A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: crock pot (Lafayette) I've used the same crockpot since 1992, and I think it finally died! If anyone has one that they're not using anymore, I'd love to take it off of your hands rather than buying new!
Free: Binders (Lafayette) Gifted Please help keep these outta the landfill—choose these as your binders!
Photo of free Binders (Lafayette) #1
Free: School supplies, games (Lafayette) Gifted My workplace has a giveaway area, so zoom in to see the contents. Best idea is we arrange a time for you to come “shop”, them I’ll keep posting updated photos. (I can’t search for specific thins people need, in other words.)
Photo of free School supplies, games (Lafayette) #1
Photo of free School supplies, games (Lafayette) #2
Free: foreign coins (Lafayette) Gifted 20 coins from 12 different countries
Photo of free foreign coins (Lafayette) #1
Free: 3 dog toys (Lafayette) Gifted They were given to me, and my dog has never used them!
Photo of free 3 dog toys (Lafayette) #1
Free: foreign coins (Lafayette) Gifted I have small coins from 20 different countries (that are all duplicates of the ones I'm keeping, so I'm willing to share), and I'd love to share these with a kid who would be excited about them!
Free: science posters (Lafayette) Gifted Can any teachers use these to decorate classrooms, etc.?
Photo of free science posters (Lafayette) #1
Request: 12 x 8 in. L-shape carpenter square (Lafayette)
Request: L-shaped carpenter square (Lafayette) Withdrawn
Free: Car paints (Lafayette) Gifted 1 white tube almost empty; other white and black tubes have quite a bit left
Photo of free Car paints (Lafayette) #1
Free: Educational LGBTQ+ posters (Lafayette) Gifted For use at schools, at parties, at home, or wherever!
Photo of free Educational LGBTQ+ posters (Lafayette) #1
Free: Mini-fridge (Lafayette) Gifted Still works, but my colleague upgraded! I’m sorry that I can’t check “fair chance policy” this time—I need to move this thing as fast as I can!
Photo of free Mini-fridge (Lafayette) #1
Free: School/office supplies (Lafayette) Gifted MANY items—take as much/many as you want; need to get rid of this stuff fast, or it’s going to the landfill!
Photo of free School/office supplies (Lafayette) #1
Photo of free School/office supplies (Lafayette) #2
Photo of free School/office supplies (Lafayette) #3
Photo of free School/office supplies (Lafayette) #4
+3 +2 +1
Free: Digital printer (Lafayette) Gifted And big storage bins; digital printer does NOT self calibrate
Photo of free Digital printer (Lafayette) #1
Free: Scrabble games (Lafayette) Gifted And plastic serving bowls
Photo of free Scrabble games (Lafayette) #1
Free: School / office supplies (Lafayette) Gifted I’m sorry that I can’t do the fair chance policy this time, but I’m in a big hurry to get rid of all this stuff.
Photo of free School / office supplies (Lafayette) #1
Free: Rush Hour game (Lafayette) Gifted All pieces intact and included!
Photo of free Rush Hour game (Lafayette) #1
Free: One 5-gallon bucket (Lafayette) Gifted There’s only one left—anyone want it?
Photo of free One 5-gallon bucket (Lafayette) #1
Free: Table runner? (Lafayette) Gifted Unfinished project; colorful patches sewn onto to a burlap-style fabric
Photo of free Table runner? (Lafayette) #1
Free: 5-gallon buckets (Lafayette) Gifted Anyone need/want some 5-gallon buckets for something?
Free: graduation cake/cupcake toppers (Lafayette) Gifted One can be worn as a ring when. you pull it out of the cupcake.
Photo of free graduation cake/cupcake toppers (Lafayette) #1
Free: stuffed animals (Lafayette) Gifted Brown bear, brown bear puppet, t-rex, husky, polar bear, stingray, whale, racoon, giraffe, koala, kitty (the kitty needs a glue gun to fix one loose eye); Please take all and donate what you don't want!
Photo of free stuffed animals (Lafayette) #1
Free: Two 3x5 foot flags (Lafayette) Gifted Parts of the edges on both of them are tattered.
Photo of free Two 3x5 foot flags (Lafayette) #1
Request: wheelchair to borrow or have (Lafayette) Received I need a wheelchair to borrow or have (for my brother who's 6' 2"). He just needs it for one week, then he can go back to the crutches.
Free: wooden nutcracker—about 2 ft. tall (Lafayette) Gifted One small piece is broken off but can easily be glued back on.
Photo of free wooden nutcracker—about 2 ft. tall (Lafayette) #1
Photo of free wooden nutcracker—about 2 ft. tall (Lafayette) #2
Free: Class set of children’s scissors (Lafayette) Gifted Maybe 30 pair! (I’m in Lafayette, though, so take that into consideration either way your time/money/gas.)
Photo of free Class set of children’s scissors (Lafayette) #1
Free: Scouting books (Lafayette) Expired All used!
Photo of free Scouting books (Lafayette) #1
Free: Hats, anyone? (Lafayette) Gifted Anyone want/need some hats?
Photo of free Hats, anyone? (Lafayette) #1
Free: Scout stuff (Lafayette) Expired Two shirts (size adult medium and youth large) and five books
Photo of free Scout stuff (Lafayette) #1
Photo of free Scout stuff (Lafayette) #2
Photo of free Scout stuff (Lafayette) #3
+1
Free: kids’ books (Lafayette) Expired Any teacher need some books for their classroom?
Photo of free kids’ books (Lafayette) #1