A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Coathangers (WR14 Cowleigh Road)
Mostly plastic



+1




+1


+1

2h
Free:
B&Q pine quadrant (WR14 Cowleigh Road)
9mm radius (I think!) 2x 1.2m, 2x 0.8m


2h
Free:
B&Q pine L-shaped profile (WR14 Cowleigh Road)
2.4m, 1.8m, 0.8m plus various offcuts.



2h
Free:
2 Acrylic sheets (WR14 Cowleigh Road)
85x122cm & 85x127cm Bought for DIY secondary glazing but couldn't make it work! May be useful for gardener to make coldframe?


3h
Free:
Very sturdy large cardboard box (WR14 Upper Interfields)
Expired
75cm by 150cm by 34cm. I think it came with a windscreen in it so it is VERY strong!


334d
Free:
Folding garden chairs (WR14 1QD Cowleigh Road)
Expired
In need of tlc. Material is torn on seat of one and all of it needs a clean. Material could be replaced but I can't be bothered!

1y
Request:
Plastic plant pots (WR14 Cowleigh Road)
Received
I'm splitting plants in the garden to give to friends but have run out of plant pots. If anyone has a stack of used pots cluttering up their shed I'd be very pleased to take them off your hands! I would particularly like large pots - 12.5cm / 5" diameter at the top and larger - as I still have plenty of the smaller ones. Many thanks, Pippa
1y
Free:
HP Deskjet 1510 (WR14 Cowleigh Road)
Gifted
It works but we've replaced it with a WiFi printer, hence offering it here. Takes A4 paper. Prints in colour as well as B&W.

1y
Free:
Wheelie bin (WR14 Upper Interfields)
Gifted
Medium size black bin - not a council one! Lid dented and slightly cracked - see photos. Reposted due to time waster.



1y
Free:
Wheelie bin (WR14 Lower Interfields)
Expired
Medium size black bin - not a council one! Lid dented and slightly cracked - see photos.



1y
Free:
Primary school summer fair items (WR14 Cowleigh Rd)
Expired
Cuddly toys, toy cars, children's books and dressing up clothes. My boys are grown up so I'm out of the loop, but let me know if any local schools could use them at their summer fair.
2y
Free:
Freezer and sandwich bags (WR14 Cowleigh Rd)
Expired
Various sizes. Unused.
2y
Free:
Slatted wooden base for single bed (WR14 Cowleigh Rd)
Expired
170cm by 89.5cm. Fits standard single bed. Won't fit in small car unless you unscrew all the short slats from the long ones! Wooden base only offered. Bedstead, including metal supports for base, not included.
2y
Free:
Pillows (WR14 Cowleigh Rd)
Expired
All with synthetic filling. A couple well used and probably best for pet bedding, and a couple of clean (ish) ones
2y
Free:
Single mattress (WR14 Cowleigh Rd)
Gifted
Been in spare room so hardly used. Very comfortable. Some slight marks.
2y
Request:
Used plastic takeaway containers (WR14 Cowleigh Rd)
Received
Like the ones in the photo. Find them very useful for storing leftovers in the fridge or freezer, but we don’t have enough. (Obviously need to eat more takeaways!) Can collect from Malvern area only. Thanks, Pippa
2y