A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Display cabinet (SL1 Cippenham)
About 1.4m high and 70cm wide, see picture. Painted gold. The painting on the glass is easily removed using a stripping knife. The can is for scale purpose.

2h
Free:
Set of golf clubs and bag (SL1 Cippenham)
Gifted
Received from a freecycler, several years back, and I do not have the need anymore. Suitable for a beginner, I suppose. Reposting because of a no show.

1y
Free:
A coffee machine for ground coffee (SL1 Cippenham)
Expired
A Delonghi coffee machine. About 10 years old, still working fine.

1y
Free:
10 empty Douwe Egberts coffee jar (SL1 Cippenham)
Gifted
As per title. Preferably given as 1 lot. I will split and share the lot if needed.

1y
Free:
Plant plastic pots (SL1 Cippenham)
Expired
Many, of different sizes and colours. Received from another freecycler, not realising there were so many.
2y