A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
String trimmer, gas cans, sleds (Darien)
1) Electric string trimmer. As far as I know, it still works. 2) 2 plastic gas cans...I think 1 gal. and 2 gal. 3) 3 plastic sleds...2 toboggan, one disk.


+1



+2
+1



2h
Free:
Navy shag rug (Darien)
Gifted
Navy blue shag area rug, 7'x9'. Recently shampooed.

85d
Free:
Twin XL bedding and King duvet set (Darien)
Gifted
1) Twin XL light gray cotton flannel sheet set and fluffy mattress pad. Used for 2 years but definitely still functional--one less thing to buy when outfitting a college dorm room! 2) King size linen duvet cover and 2 pillow cases, blue-gray. Easy porch pick up.




105d
Free:
Hoover upright vacuum cleaner (Darien)
Gifted
Working vacuum. I just tested it and put in a fresh bag; 2 extra bags included. Easy porch pick up.

111d