A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Large crate/cardboard packing box (Basildon SS14)
A chair came in this box. It is very sturdy cardboard/crate ideal for storage or packing for moving etc.


+1



+7
+6
+5
3h
Request:
Wooden cubes, book cases (Basildon SS14)
Expired
Hi everyone. I’m looking to cover a large wall with storage to put keepsakes, books and hobby bits. Thanks for reading x
118d
Free:
Laminate flooring (Basildon SS14)
Gifted
Light oak (I think). I was kindly gifted this last summer but i have no need of it now. Some of the boards are light faded. Nearly all full length boards. COLLECTION ONLY.



233d
Free:
Tools- job lot (Basildon SS14)
Gifted
!!️!!️!!️🚨DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT OF INTEREST I CANNOT REPLY TO EVERYONE. IF I HAVNT HEARD FROM THE FIRST PERSON THAT WANTED TO COLLECT TONIGHT THEN I WILL WORK MY WAY DOWN THE LIST. MANY THANKS. LISA!!️!!️🚨 Job lot of tools. Can anyone take the lot?




1y
Free:
Moving boxes (Basildon SS14)
Gifted
Different size boxes
2y