A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Sourdough starter (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Ready to start making my own sourdough and wonder if anyone if willing to share a starter with me? I live in palm harbor near CR 1 and Tampa road. Thank you!




+2
+1

Free:
Lunch container (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Light green, missing silverware. Please message when you can come. It is available. I'm near the aldi at 1360 tampa road, palm harbor



1h
Free:
Calcium carbonate new bottle (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Dr said I should take calcium citrate instead. New never opened. Near the Aldi at 1360 tampa rd palm harbor. Message when you can pickup i

3d
Free:
Chair leg protectors (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Like booties for chair legs, protects floors. 6 new 3 used but in good usable shape. Size of legs they got in photo .I'm near aldi at 1360 tampa road palm harbor

4d
Free:
Paw patrol advent calendar (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Used, missing 2 pieces. You would have to make the numbers to cover the prizes but this was a huge hit when he was younger. The pieces are nice and substantial. Please send when you can pickup if listed it's available. I'm near the aldi at 1360 tampa road. Non smoking dog friendly home


9d
Free:
Kids games (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Used but in good shape. Non smoking dog friendly home. Please send time you can pickup, if it's listed it's available

9d
Free:
Clock, not working (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
I think it needs a motor. 8" wall clock. Please send when you can pick up, I'll mark it taken when it's gone

10d
Free:
large sturdy wood table (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Wood, has scratches on top and side is split (see photos) but I think it could be glued and clamped. 38" wide, 83" long with both leaves, which are 12" each. 30" high. Please send when you can pick up, it's large and heavy, you'll need at least 2 people and a truck. If you send your text I'll respond that way, is faster. I'm near the aldi at 1360 tampa road palm harbor




17d
Request:
Corkboard 24x36 or larger (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Received
Want to use it for a jigsaw puzzle board, so 24x36 is the smallest I can use. Thanks!
21d
Free:
4 bags left (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Dated this month, expiration date can be extended by either freezing the mix or making cookies and freezing the dough or baked cookie. Kept in clean air conditioned non smoking home. Please send when you can pick, if they are listed they are available

27d
Request:
Collard green seeds (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Received
Looking for seeds to grow collard greens. I'm in palm harbor off CR1 north of curlew
42d
Free:
Vegetable seeds (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Please message when you can pick up

42d
Free:
White plumeria (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
2 cuttings. Please message when you can pick up

63d
Free:
Everglades tomato seeds (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Large sprawling plants that make tiny, delicious tomatoes. Got them then decided i just don't have room for them. Please message when you can pick up.

64d
Free:
Chata cuttings (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Start very easy. Edible butterfly bush. You can Google it and learn all about it. Grows great in Florida sandy yards

69d
Free:
Box for tv mirror etc (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Empty box for moving tv, picture or mirror

78d
Free:
Case for iPhone 7/8 (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
New in package. I'm near aldi at 1360 tampa road. If it's listed it's available

81d
Free:
Small pet crate (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
In fair condition. 20x12, for small dogs or a cat. I'm near aldi at 1360 Tampa rd palm harbor

93d
Free:
Costume jewelery and box (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Earrings, inexpensive costume jewelery and small earring box. Friend is downsizing. I'm near aldi at 1360 Tampa Rd, please message when you can come


97d


97d
Free:
Plastic bag dispenser (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Please send message when you can come, if it's listed it's available. I'm near the aldi at 1360 tampa road, palm harbor

104d
Free:
Embroidery hoops (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Like new, non smoking home. Please message when you can come, if they are still listed they are available

105d
Free:
All in one printer (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Brother, 3 years old. Has all new ink in it but won't print. Will not work with generic ink in my experience. Free if you want to try to make it work.


130d
Free:
Sponge Bob small stuffed toys (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Send text # day and approx time you can pick up please. About a month old, never played with, non smoking home.

152d
Free:
Cookie cutters, Christmas (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Plastic, about 3" tall. Please send pickup time if you'd like these

158d
Free:
Blood pressure monitor (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
From friend that said it worked. Non smoking home Please send text # to arrange pickup

198d
Free:
Quart deli containers and lids (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Clean, used containers. I no longer use them for food after reading they are considered safe for 1 use only, but they would be good for organizing crafts, etc. Please send text # to arrange pick up

200d
Free:
Bird puppets (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
If you can untangle them you can make them "walk". Neighbor giving them away, non smoking house. Please send text # to arrange pickup

201d
Free:
Mens depends xl (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Opened, from neighbors clean non smoking pet free home.

256d
Free:
12 red plastic charger plates (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Gifted
Sparkly red, large. Not food safe. Send text # to arrange pickup . You don't have to take all of them


275d
Request:
Microcassettes (palm harbor CR 1 Tpa Road)
Expired
Neighbor gave us a Sony M430 dictation recorder but no cassettes and grandson wants to try it out, I'm hoping someone has a cassette they no longer use. I pick up promptly
301d