Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Fast eater dog bowls (Central Chesham HP5) Would anyone like these two 11” diam. dog bowls to stop dogs eating too quickly? Not been in use for several years and need a clean up as somehow they have a build up of limescale on them, but nothing that a good soak of vinegar won’t fix and let’s face it, the dog won’t care 😂
Photo of free Fast eater dog bowls (Central Chesham HP5) #1
2h
Request: Grass clippings (Central Chesham HP5) Expired A bit of a weird request I know, but I’m after some grass cuttings for my compost heap. Anyone in Chesham have any I could collect please??
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits