A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Wiffle type balls (Emeryville) New. Cat toys? Baseballs? Tell me day and approximate time for pick up and I’ll leave outside. Near Doyle Hollis park. (After Thursday 12n)
Photo of free Wiffle type balls (Emeryville) #1
Free: Shelf liner? (Emeryville) Gifted Shelf liner, wall paper? Self adhesive. Small 2 ft piece and one 5ft piece. About 15” wide. Near Doyle Hollis park. Can leave out if u tell me day and approximate time.
Photo of free Shelf liner? (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Shelf liner? (Emeryville) #2
Free: Kite (Emeryville) Kite. Near Doyle Hollis park. Will leave out. Tell me day and approximate time for pick up.
Photo of free Kite (Emeryville) #1
Free: Thin colored wire (Emeryville) Thin colored wire. Near Doyle Hollis park. Will leave out. State day and approximate time for pick up.
Photo of free Thin colored wire (Emeryville) #1
Free: Old dress for costume (Emeryville) Gifted Old dress for costume. Some paint splotches on the underneath. Artist model costume so has small paint stains here and there. Halloween is coming up. Or maybe u need some shiny fabric. Don’t need to be a size 11. Size 3 person used to wear. Smells like patchouli BTW. Near Doyle Hollis park. Can leave out. Please give date And approximate time for pick up.
Photo of free Old dress for costume (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Old dress for costume (Emeryville) #2
Photo of free Old dress for costume (Emeryville) #3
Photo of free Old dress for costume (Emeryville) #4
+3 +2 +1
Free: Baseball book (Emeryville) Expired Like new. Near Doyle Hollis park in Emeryville. I will leave out. Tell me date and approximate time.
Photo of free Baseball book (Emeryville) #1
Free: Plant (Emeryville) Gifted Plant available. Needs attention. Near Doyle Hollis park in Emeryville. Tell me date and approximate time and I will leave out for you.
Photo of free Plant (Emeryville) #1
Free: Galkyd & stand oil (Emeryville) Gifted Galkyd and stand oil. Tell me day and approximate pick up time and I’ll leave out for you. Near Doyle Hollis park.
Photo of free Galkyd & stand oil (Emeryville) #1
Free: Playing cards 52reasonsnottosmoke (Emeryville) Expired Used. Worn packaging. Deck complete.
Photo of free Playing cards 52reasonsnottosmoke (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Playing cards 52reasonsnottosmoke (Emeryville) #2
Free: Motorcycle reading- Leanings book (Emeryville) Expired Fun short stories about motorcycles. And riding!! Near Doyle Hollis park. Will leave out for pick up. Give approximate time and concrete date.
Photo of free Motorcycle reading- Leanings book (Emeryville) #1
Free: State quarter collection book (Emeryville) Gifted About 13x16”. Brand new. State quarter book collection. Quarters not included! Outside cover slightly scuffed. Near Doyle Hollis park. Tell me day and approximate time you pick up and I’ll leave it out for you.
Photo of free State quarter collection book (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free State quarter collection book (Emeryville) #2
Free: Ccim course (Emeryville) Expired A Certified Commercial Investment Member Course. Looks like 101 & 102. Although this is an online class, the whole thing was printed out and is in binders. I don’t know anything about it. There are pictures of the first pages of the courses. Near Doyle Hollis park. I’d leave out for you.
Photo of free Ccim course (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Ccim course (Emeryville) #2
Photo of free Ccim course (Emeryville) #3
Photo of free Ccim course (Emeryville) #4
+2 +1
Free: Red ceramic tiles (Emeryville) Gifted Red ceramic tiles there are 9. 6”x 6”. Near Doyle Hollis park. I’d leave out for you.
Photo of free Red ceramic tiles (Emeryville) #1
Free: Schick blades silk effects (Emeryville) Gifted Schick 5 pack silk effects. Opened but never used. Didn’t fit my handle. So brand new. Near Doyle Hollis park. Will leave out on date with approximate time.
Photo of free Schick blades silk effects (Emeryville) #1
Free: Costume headwear (Emeryville) Gifted OK condition. Needs a new head strap/chin strap. Got this from San Francisco ballet many many years ago. Near Doyle, Hollis Park in Emeryville. I could leave out if you give me a date and approximate time for pick up.
Photo of free Costume headwear (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Costume headwear (Emeryville) #2
Photo of free Costume headwear (Emeryville) #3
+1
Free: Men’s toiletries bag (Emeryville) Gifted Men’s toiletries bag. New. Like this Near Doyle Hollis park. Give date and approximate time you would pick up and I will leave out for you.
Photo of free Men’s toiletries bag (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Men’s toiletries bag (Emeryville) #2
Photo of free Men’s toiletries bag (Emeryville) #3
+1
Free: Book - baseball rules in pictures (Emeryville) Expired Good condition. Some spotting. From 1990. I’m sure the rules have changed some. Near Doyle, Hollis Park. Tell me the day and approximate time you can pick up and I will leave out for you.
Photo of free Book - baseball rules in pictures (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Book - baseball rules in pictures (Emeryville) #2
Photo of free Book - baseball rules in pictures (Emeryville) #3
+1
Free: iPhone things (Emeryville) Gifted See picture. For old iPhone. Adapters? Near Doyle, Hollis Park. Tell me day you would pick up and approximate time and I can leave out.
Photo of free iPhone things (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free iPhone things (Emeryville) #2
Free: 2006 issue! Guide 2 small claims (Emeryville) Gifted 2006 issue. May be helpful to someone? Near Doyle Hollis park. Say date and approximate time for pickup and I’ll leave out.
Photo of free 2006 issue! Guide 2 small claims (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free 2006 issue! Guide 2 small claims (Emeryville) #2
Free: Moveable nest book (Emeryville) Gifted Way old book for home improvement ideas. From back in the day when it was cheaper to make things than it was to buy. Some good ideas. Near Doyle, Hollis Park. Tell me when you would pick up and I will leave out for you. General timeframe, but specific date.
Photo of free Moveable nest book (Emeryville) #1
Free: Sponge bob dead watch (Emeryville) Expired Sponge bob watch. Battery dead….. if it even had a battery! Old. But like new condition. Near Doyle Hollis park. Can leave out w your pickup date and time.
Photo of free Sponge bob dead watch (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Sponge bob dead watch (Emeryville) #2
Free: Preparation for auto tech certifi (Emeryville) Expired Preparation for auto tech certification Tell me date and approximate time and I’ll leave out
Photo of free Preparation for auto tech certifi (Emeryville) #1
Free: Beads (Emeryville) Expired See photo Near Doyle, Hollis Park Tell me date and approximate time for pick up and I will leave out.
Photo of free Beads (Emeryville) #1
Free: Space clusters (Emeryville) Expired Space clusters. Looks new. Probably nice project for middle school kid. Near Doyle, Hollis Park Tell me date and approximate time for pick up and I will leave out.
Photo of free Space clusters (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Space clusters (Emeryville) #2
Free: RAM (Emeryville) Gifted See photo. Tell me what day and time u pick up and I’ll leave out for u. Near Doyle Hollis park.
Photo of free RAM (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free RAM (Emeryville) #2
Photo of free RAM (Emeryville) #3
Photo of free RAM (Emeryville) #4
+2 +1
Free: Potted jade plant (Emeryville) Gifted Needs water and a shower. Tell me time and date for pick up and I’ll leave outside. Near Doyle Hollis park.
Photo of free Potted jade plant (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Potted jade plant (Emeryville) #2
Free: iPhone glass screen protectors (Emeryville) Expired New. See photos. Near Doyle Hollis park
Photo of free iPhone glass screen protectors (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free iPhone glass screen protectors (Emeryville) #2
Free: 2 chairs (Emeryville) Gifted 2 chairs. As pictured. Old but in good condition. I’d leave out for you. Near Doyle Hollis park.
Photo of free 2 chairs (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free 2 chairs (Emeryville) #2
Free: Beads (Emeryville) Gifted Beads from bracelets. All there. The elastic that held them together was so old it disintegrated. Maybe someone wants the beads. Near Doyle Hollis park
Photo of free Beads (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Beads (Emeryville) #2
Photo of free Beads (Emeryville) #3
Photo of free Beads (Emeryville) #4
+2 +1
Free: Corrugated paper (Emeryville) Gifted Roll of corrugated paper. Never used. Tell me day and approximate time and I’ll leave out for you. Near Doyle Hollis park
Photo of free Corrugated paper (Emeryville) #1
Photo of free Corrugated paper (Emeryville) #2