A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Dumbbells set (Whitley RG2)
Hi all I am looking for dumbbells set. Thanks



Request:
Makeup and skincare products (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for unused makeup and skincare products. Thanks




2h
Request:
Fitbit (Whitley RG2)
Received
Hi all I am looking for a Fitbit/ fitness watch in working order. Thanks

10d
Request:
5 kg Dumbbell set (Whitley RG2)
Withdrawn
Hi all I am looking for 5 kg dumbbells set. Thanks
20d
Free:
Football boots size 2.5 (Whitley RG2)
In good condition. Pick up only from RG2 Whitley Area.

22d
Free:
Football boots size 2.5 (Whitley RG2)
In good condition. Pick up only from RG2 Whitley Area. Priority will be given to those who can collect sooner.

69d
Free:
Geoffrey Field uniform (Whitley RG2)
Withdrawn
2 jumpers in good condition, size 9-10 and 11-12 years. 3 polo shirts worn but some life left. One PE top 9-10 years. From smoke and pet free home. Pick up only from RG2 Whitley Area. Prorioty will be given to those who can collect sooner.

69d
Request:
Ladies handbag (Whitley RG2)
Withdrawn
Hi all I am looking for ladies handbag. Thanks
71d
Request:
Make up items (Whitley RG2)
Withdrawn
Hi all I am looking for unused make up items. Thanks
81d
Request:
Single & King fitted sheet (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for single and king size fitted sheet. Thanks
109d
Free:
Ladies sandals size 38/5 (Whitley RG2)
Gifted
In very good condition. Pick up only from RG2 Whitley Wood Road


125d
Request:
Aloe Vera plant (Whitley RG2)
Received
Hi all I am looking for an aloe Vera plant. Thanks

134d
Request:
Small hoover (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for small size hoover as I need it for stairs carpet only. Thanks
154d
Free:
Super king duvet and cover (Whitley RG2)
Gifted
Super king duvet with white cover. Used condition. Thin duvet. Pick up only from RG2 Whitley Wood Road


156d
Request:
King size valance & fitted sheet (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for king size valance and fitted sheet. Thanks
166d
Request:
Cardboard boxes (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Does anyone have any empty cardboard boxes. Can pick up from Whitley Wood Area. Thanks
191d
Request:
Small study desk (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for a study desk (small size) due to space issue. Thanks
193d
Free:
Synonyms and antonyms for 11+ (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Used condition. If anyone wants it before it goes in the recycling.


194d
Request:
Games/ toys for 6 and 11years old (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for games or toys for 6 and 11years old boys. Thanks
239d
255d
Free:
Child helmet (Whitley RG2)
Gifted
In good condition. Collection only from RG2 Whitley Wood Road


280d
Free:
Office chair (Whitley RG2)
Gifted
Collection only from RG2 Whitley Wood Road.


302d
Request:
Cricket set for 11 year old (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for a cricket set. Thanks
303d
Request:
Cricket set for 10 year old (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for a cricket set. Thanks
318d
Request:
Tennis balls (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for some tennis balls. Thanks
333d
Request:
Tennis ball (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for some tennis balls. Thanks
335d
Request:
Mobile phone (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for a mobile phone in working order for secondary school child. Thanks
1y
Free:
Single bed frame with storage (Whitley RG2)
Gifted
I have a single bed to give away. It is suitable for a child. Mattress is not included. Need to be dismantled before collection, we can help with that. Pick up only from RG2 Whitley Wood.


1y
Request:
Evening purse/bag (Whitley RG2)
Expired
Hi all I am looking for evening bag or purse. Thanks
1y
Free:
Camping meals (Whitley Wood)
Gifted
Not needed anymore. Long validity until end of next year. Pick up only from RG2 Whitley Wood.


1y
Free:
Girls accessories (Whitley Wood)
Gifted
Necklaces, bracelets, clips, rings etc, great condition! Collection from RG2 8, Whitley Wood From smoke and pet free home :)

1y