A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Electric toothbrush (Horsell GU21)
Unused and new as far as I can tell. Came from a clear out of my parents' old house.


Free:
Stone pestle (Horsell GU21)
Expired
No mortar though.



+1

1h
Free:
Adhesive spray (Horsell GU21)
Gifted
Quite full

36d
Free:
Orchid food (Horsell GU21)
Gifted
About half a bottle

36d
Request:
Cowboy hat (Horsell GU21)
Withdrawn
Size small. Wanted for a fancy dress party and I'd be very happy to return it. Thank you.
48d
Request:
Eclipse glasses (Horsell GU21)
Expired
Just on the off chance you've ordered one pair too many
60d
Free:
Book on innovation (Horsell GU21)
Withdrawn
As pictured

66d
Free:
Book on innovation (Horsell GU21)
As pictured

66d
Request:
Rat poison (Horsell GU21)
Expired
I've got a Big Cheese trap and poison but it doesn't seem to be working so want to try a different bait. If you have any left over, I'd be grateful for it.
77d
Free:
Flat drying thingy (Horsell GU21)
Expired
For hanging off a washing line

79d
Free:
Washing machine hose (Horsell GU21)
Expired
Needs a clean but works fine. Going in the bin tomorrow so be quick!

80d
Request:
Milk kefir grains (Horsell GU21)
Withdrawn
It seems one of my children has tipped mine down the sink so if you have a few spare, I'd be very grateful
88d
Request:
Milk kefir grains (Horsell GU21)
It seems one of my children has tipped mine down the sink so if you have a few spare, I'd be very grateful
88d
Request:
Sky Max Hub (Horsell GU21)
Expired
If you're out of contract and Sky haven't asked for yours back, I'd be very grateful for it. Thank you.
91d
Free:
Bike lock holder (Horsell GU21)
Gifted
Supposedly universal but it doesn't fit mine. Brand new.


106d
Free:
Kitchen cupboard door (Horsell GU21)
Expired
Painted solid oak

119d
Free:
Washing machine (Horsell GU21)
Expired
Siemens as pictured. TAKE NOTE: it isn't working. It turns on as you can see, it fills with water but the drum doesn't spin. Offered for spares or repair.

128d
Free:
Fairy lights (Horsell GU21)
Gifted
Coloured still, and coloured flashing.


135d
Request:
Air fryer (Horsell GU21)
Expired
Hello, it would be great to have one to try out just to make sure it's something I'll really use. I've seen a couple being given away on here but not in time. Thank you for considering.
207d

232d
Free:
Decking cleaner (Horsell GU21)
Gifted
Nearly full

241d
Free:
Frying pan (Horsell GU21)
Gifted
Large. Decent condition

245d
Free:
Halogen oven (Horsell GU21)
Expired
Sentik brand. Works fine. Has instructions

247d
Free:
Heater (Horsell GU21)
Gifted
Plug-in electric radiator. Works fine

248d
Free:
Suit carrier (Horsell GU21)
Gifted
Barely used, excellent condition. Ideal for taking suits on flights.


248d
Free:
Footstool (Horsell GU21)
Expired
Black, leatherette. Vgc
249d
Free:
Dresser unit (CT19)
Expired
Solid unit in excellent condition. Needs collecting in the next few hours.



250d
Free:
Daypack (Horsell GU21)
Expired
Berghaus 25l as pictured

264d
Free:
Flooring (Horsell GU21)
Gifted
6 x white quickstep planks.

270d
Free:
Key for football studs (Horsell GU21)
Expired
As pictured. Excellent condition.

281d
Free:
Plug adapters (Horsell GU21)
Gifted
One three-way, one two-way, both fused.

281d