A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Full or queen size headboard (Leonardo/Middletown)
In pretty good condition. Needs a little wipe down. Pick up in Leonardo



+1


+1


+1


Free:
Pool cleaner (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
I could never figure out how to get this thing to work. Hopefully someone can and can use it



2h
Request:
Brown fig tree cuttings (Leonardo/Middletown)
HI , I would love a few cuttings when you get ready to winterize your fig tree so I can root them Thanks for checking
8d
Free:
DIY Two family handyman magazines (Leonardo/Middletown)
One is a focus for a potting bench and greenhouse. The other one is for a kitchen facelift Lots of great ideas for inexpensive home repairs and hacks



14d
Free:
Large heavy solid wood table (Leonardo/Middletown)
This table has one leaf that can be taken out. It's large. Would be very nice if refinished otherwise a tablecloth or an excellent craft table



15d
Free:
Nice heavy solid chest with drawers (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
This is a very well made chest of drawers in a safari chest style. It's been in my garage for about 20 years so it needs a good cleaning so it's in about the same shape as when I got it. I just took the hardware off and bought some melamine paint and it looked amazing. Hoping someone can give it a little TLC. All of the drawers are dovetailed and work fine. It's one piece and very heavy



20d
Free:
Squishmallo like new (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
Porch Pick up in Leonardo on the water side

38d
Free:
New with tags stuffed unicorn (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
Porch pickup in Leonardo on the water side

38d
Free:
New Huge unicorn w baby about 5 ft (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
New with tag Nice and soft. Mama unicorn holding baby unicorn

38d
Free:
Big puppy dog soft and cuddly (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
The tag fell off but this one is also new. Porch pickup in Leonardo on the water side

38d
Free:
New Big puppy dog (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
New with tags pick up in Leonardo


38d
Request:
Items for first grade prize box (Leonardo/Middletown)
Received
My daughter is teaching first grade in a high need district and would love small items for her prize box to motivate the kids in her class. Leftover toys from birthday parties, beanie babies, small colored pencil and paint sets, coloring books all would be awesome! Thank you for checking my post
43d
Request:
Blue Glass Mason jars (Leonardo/Middletown)
Hi, I guess they're one quart. I'm looking for the older blue mason jars for my daughter's wedding
52d
Free:
7 catering water trays and stands (Leonardo/Middletown)
Withdrawn
Hoping someone can use these water trays and stands. Pick up in Leonardo on the water side

52d
Free:
One by six porch boards (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
These boards were all on a covered porch so they're in pretty good condition.. about 20 pieces. I'm replacing with timber tech. I'm hoping someone can use this to build planters or whatever pay to throw it in the garbage when it's perfectly good wood


54d
Free:
7 Water trays and stands (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
Hoping someone can use these water trays and stands. Pick up in Leonardo on the water side

57d
Request:
Blue Mason jars (Leonardo/Middletown)
Withdrawn
Hi, I guess they're one quart. I'm looking for the older blue mason jars for my daughter's wedding
59d
Request:
Hula Hoops- need lots (Leonardo/Middletown)
Received
They don't need to be new looking, would love hula hoops you are not using for OASIS TLC Autism Center garden project
60d
Free:
Non-Working pool pump (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
The motor doesn't turn. Hoping somebody can use it for parts or something or maybe fix it. I have a new one so before throwing it away I figured I'd check here first

65d

65d
Free:
MCM King Size Headboard (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
Mid Century Modern Wooden headboard, King Size

86d
Free:
Stack of coffee shop cup holders (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
Approximately 80. Porch pickup at your convenience within 24 hours of request

90d
Free:
Metal bed Frame (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
Pick up in Leonardo.

112d
Request:
Strawberry Plants (Leonardo/Middletown)
Expired
HI, if you are thinning out your strawberry patch I would love some plants. Thought I would check here before looking to purchase. Thanks for checking my post
154d
Free:
Galvanized nails (Leonardo/Middletown)
Expired
Hope someone can use these or they go in the trash

169d
Free:
Box of old tool parts (Leonardo/Middletown)
Expired
Helping somebody could use these for some type of a project pick up in Leonardo

169d
Free:
Large serving platter (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
Porch Pick up in Leonardo


171d
Free:
Computer desk/ Pick up in Highlands (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
Pick up in Highlands close to Ferry. posting for a friend

200d
Free:
TimberTech decking samples (Leonardo/Middletown)
Gifted
Hate to throw these away hope someone can use them

204d
Request:
shelving for greenhouse/OASIS TLC (Leonardo/Middletown)
Expired
HI, OASIS TLC the center for autistic adults in Middletown needs some commercial greenhouse shelving. If anyone knows someone or where I can get this for them for free I would appreciate the share. They are a non-profit so it could be a write off.
205d
Request:
Large Planters/ flower pots (Leonardo/Middletown)
Expired
HI, I would love the flower pots you won't be using this year. I found a bunch of perfectly usable pots in recycling last year so hoping someone can share here instead of them going to landfill (The worker told me they would have not been recycyled) Thanks for checking my post
205d