A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Stainless Steel Water Bottles 0.5L (Welling DA16)
Gifted
♻️ GIVING: Two stainless steel water bottles with 0.5L capacity. Decent conditions. Bought these second-hand recently but ended up preferring the plain and simple glass bottles. Have a look at my profile for other articles, in case they may interest you. Please, specify if you want to collect both or just one. ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU!



+3
+2
+1



+2
+1


+1







+2
+1


+1



+2
+1



+4
+3
+2






+2
+1


+1


+1
Free:
Audio to Lightening Adapter (Welling DA16)
Gifted
This is an adapter to connect your wired ear/headphones to a Lightening charging port. Bought second hand but seller advertised it wrongly and I don't need it. Thank You and Best Luck with your search 🙏



+3
+2
+1



+4
+3
+2





5d
Free:
Safety Razor (Welling DA16)
Gifted
♻️ GIVING: Traditional safety razor compounded with parts from two different razors. The handle has a crack which does not affect functionality. This razor works reasonably well but you do need to have some minimal experience with these kind of razors or otherwise be patient and eager to learn how to use them. ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU!




11d
Free:
ASUS LCD 24" Monitor (No cable) (Welling DA16)
Gifted
♻️ GIVING: LCD Monitor, brand ASUS, 24". No power cable but uses standard cables very easy to get. Can be connected via HDMI or old VGA. Good working conditions. ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU!



11d
Free:
Soapnut Cotton Pouches (Welling DA16)
Have 10 cotton pouches, new, bought by mistake. Originally purposed to used soapnuts for the laundry.


18d
Free:
Shoe Rack(s) (Welling DA16)
Gifted
♻️ GIVING: 1 Shoe rack, white, in good conditions (albeit outside since few days). Also, an additional what looks like a shoe rack but the bars are distant from themselves; not sure how the shoes would be positioned on those....maybe it's a shoe rack for giants 😁. ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU!


18d
Free:
Soapnut Cotton Pouches (Welling DA16)
Withdrawn
Have 10 cotton pouches, new, bought by mistake. Originally purposed for soapnuts (100% natural soap for laundry).


21d
Free:
White Plastic Comb (Welling DA16)
Small/medium sized white plastic comb. Never used. Unwanted gift.

21d
Free:
Ethernet Cables (Welling DA16)
Gifting these two Ethernet cables. They should be 1m long (if this is an important factor, I can measure them to make sure). Thank You and Best Luck with your search 🙏


21d
Free:
TV Celcus - 32" LCD (Welling DA16)
Gifted
♻️ GIVING: TV 32" LCD. Brand: Celcus. Model: DLED32167HD Conditions: Should be working (according to previous user) but I cannot test it myself. I only tried to connect my laptop to it via HDMI and the laptop OS recognises the TV but the TV does not receive the signal (might be my OS, the cable or a TV fault). Comes with remote control (no batteries). ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU!




21d
Free:
Vegan Sandwich/Rolls (Welling DA16)
Withdrawn
♻️ GIVING: A packet of two vegan no-chicken sandwiches/rolls. Unopened and kept at low temperature. Expires 6th Sept but usually good for a further couple of days. ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU!



24d
Free:
Aluminium Water Bottle - 0.75L (Welling DA16)
GIVING: Aluminium water bottle. The capacity should be 750mL. As-new conditions. TIP: Aluminium bottles are generally safe as long as they are not filled with acidic beverages/juice and not coated with epoxy-resin (this should not be). Avoid, if you do suffer from kidney disease, though. ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU! 🌲Gio🌲




24d
Free:
2x Aluminium Bottle - 0.5L (Welling DA16)
Gifted
♻️ GIVING: Two aluminium bottles of 0.5L capacity. Very light and and in good conditions. i️Aluminium bottles are generally safe as long as they are not filled with acidic beverages/juice and not coated with epoxy-resin (these should not be). Avoid, if you do suffer from kidney disease, though. 🕑 Collection times: stated below. ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU!




24d
Free:
Carboard Box + Filling (Welling DA16)
♻️ GIVING: Cardboard Box (42^3cm / 16.5^3in) with polyester fiber fill (aka polyfill). Take both or either one as you prefer. I honestly abhor this highly polluting plastic. So, I hope it can be re-used at least. 🕑 Collection times: stated below. ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU!


24d
Free:
Salter Kitchen Scale (Welling DA16)
♻️ GIVING: Salter Kitchen Scale (4kg max capacity) Not very precise (about 5% off). Otherwise OK for rough measurements. 🕑 Collection times: See below. ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU!


24d
Free:
Baby Wipes (Welling DA16)
Withdrawn
♻️ GIVING: Found these baby wipes on a bus. Seems like they took a couple but otherwise clean and immaculate inside. 🕑 Collection times: stated below. ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU!


46d
Free:
Aluminium Water Bottle (Welling DA16)
Withdrawn
GIVING: Aluminium water bottle. The capacity should be 750mL. As-new conditions. Collection times: stated below. ⚠️ I ALWAYS reply to enquiries. Pls check your spambox if you don't see my reply. Thank YOU! 🌲Gio🌲




56d
Free:
Baby Car Seat (Can Deliver) (Welling DA16)
Withdrawn
Black car seat for babies. Good condition but needs to be cleaned (a bit dusty). I may be available to deliver on Suns for those who need. Thank You and Good Luck with your search! 🙏



57d
Free:
Pram (Delivery (Welling DA16)
Withdrawn
Black pram in decent working condition. Just needs to be cleaned (a bit dusty). I may be available to deliver on Suns, for those who need. Thank You and Good luck with your searches! 🙏



57d




58d
Free:
DVLA D2+D4 Forms (Welling DA16)
These usually can also be found in some Post Offices. I took them just in case I wouldn't receive them from the DVLA directly, which I did and ended up using those. If anybody needs these, I can deliver locally or post them, if necessary. Thank You and Best Luck with your search 🙏

64d
Free:
Face/Body/Hair Wash + Facial Scrub (London SE7 - Charlton)
Gifted
I have these three bottles, unopened, containing: - Hemp and Bergamot face wash (100mL) - Hemp and Bergamot hair and body wash (100mL) - Facial scrub lotion (75mL). Can be collected at Welling any time providing good notice is given. Good luck with your search! 🙏




70d
Free:
Soapnut Cotton Pouches (London SE7 - Charlton)
Withdrawn
Have 10 cotton pouches, new, bought by mistake. Originally purposed to used soapnuts for the laundry.


82d