A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Flush mount country farmhouse lamp (Genesee) 16” across and 13” high. Takes 3 bulbs.
Photo of free Flush mount country farmhouse lamp (Genesee) #1
Photo of free Flush mount country farmhouse lamp (Genesee) #2
Photo of free Flush mount country farmhouse lamp (Genesee) #3
+1
Free: Moving boxes [98116] (Genesee) Expired I have dozens of moving boxes and tons of packing materials for anyone needing some. Pick up in Genesee ASAP before it gets recycled.
Free: Porch furniture (Mt. Pleasant) Gifted I’m giving away three chairs and one café table. The wicker chairs have seen better days, but they still work.
Free: Street maps (Mt. Pleasant) Gifted This is a lot of laminated street maps for those who are tired of GPS. PPU ASAP.
Free: Youth catcher’s gear (Mt. Pleasant) Gifted I’m giving away a set of chest and knee pads. This fits kids 10 to 12 years old in general.
Free: MCM credenza (Mt. Pleasant) Gifted Credenza with a wonky leg. We have been using this the entire time we’ve had kids, and have had no problems. However, if anyone sits on it, I cannot guarantee that it will remain fully standing. It has happily hosted our TV, though. Measurements: 71.5” long x 17”wide x 30” high. You will need to remove it from our house WITHOUT our assistance (other than holding the door open)!
Request: Dog/cat kennel(s) (1 or 2x)- small (Mt. Pleasant) Expired I’m moving to the west coast and need two FAA-compliant kennels for my kitties.
Free: Headset for small child (Mt. Pleasant) Gifted We used this for a very loud flight on a cargo plane. Worked a charm. PPU ASAP.
Free: Mouse traps (Mt. Pleasant) Gifted Many mousetraps: 2 live and many deadly. For anyone able to do PPU in 20010 by tomorrow evening.