A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Wheel chair (Aldershot GU11)
Looking for a wheel chair pls if anyone can help me. I need it for my mum, but I dont drive so would be great if local or possible delivery.. many thnaks GU113RJ

7h
Free:
Black corner sofa (Aldershot GU11)
Black corner sofa could do with a clean down but nothing wrong with it, oh missing a foot on the bottom but again.doesnt affect it it any way itll do someone.. collection only


36d
Request:
Wooden palletsl accessories (Aldershot)
Expired
Hiya im looking for wooden pallets pls and swimming pool accessories if anyone id getting rid of any pls do let me know many thanks
99d
Free:
Pavement slabs (Aldershot)
Expired
Loads of broken concrete slabs from garden bed i didn't want

156d
Free:
2 rose bushes (Aldershot)
Gifted
Rose bushes

169d
Free:
Baby boys bits (Aldershot)
Gifted
Anyone in need or no anyone who would like baby boys clothes 0-3 months I also have steriliser and other bits too... Thanks
2y