A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Free: Fiddle leaf fig (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Hello friends, I bought this at a garden centre thinking it was a hardy fig to put in the ground. It is not. It is a fiddleleaf fig that will die if left outside. I am not bringing it in. But you can, if you want. It has been outside all summer. It will need to be hosed down and likely treated with neem oil. K.
Photo of free Fiddle leaf fig (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: 4 maple syrup bottles (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Hello friends, I have 4 of these maple syrup bottles that seem too nice to put in the blue bin. Does anyone make their own maple syrup? Or any syrup for that matter. These bottles each have their own built-in seal that is completely in-tact. Happy Friday! K.
Photo of free 4 maple syrup bottles (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Candle holder/cutting plant starter (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Hello friends, This is technically a candle holder, but I was using it as a plant starter for cuttings. Maybe you have a third way to use this? It is metal and glass. Porch pickup. K.
Photo of free Candle holder/cutting plant starter (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Blender (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Hello friends, Working blender. Freshly washed. Porch pickup. K.
Photo of free Blender (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Holiday Lights - mostly "vintage" (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Hello friends, My neighbour took down a spruce growing way to close to their house. It once held the right amount of holiday lights. But it kept growing and growing, as most trees do. :) Sadly, it started pushing up the front step and had to go. The wonderful tree company removed the lights before shredding the tree. Would anyone be interested in these lights? If so, they are already outside for easy pickup. :) K.
Photo of free Holiday Lights - mostly "vintage" (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Hand puppets (Near the experimental farm) Gifted We have had these for a very long time. And they are still good! Great for making up stories and bringing animals to life. Did you know that most children under six have dreams with animals in them?
Photo of free Hand puppets (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: 4 small red glass vases (Near the experimental farm) Withdrawn Perfect for small bouquets and single stem flowers.
Photo of free 4 small red glass vases (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Whistle key finder (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Key chain whistle key finder Requires two CR1220 button cell batteries (NOT included)
Photo of free Whistle key finder (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Pkg of 8 mini paper tiaras (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Rainbow butterfly unicorn kitty mini paper tiaras. Unopened pkg of 8 paper tiaras.
Photo of free Pkg of 8 mini paper tiaras (Near the experimental farm) #1
Photo of free Pkg of 8 mini paper tiaras (Near the experimental farm) #2
Free: Light up birthday tiara (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Still works. Second pic was it lit up: 3 flashing white lights sure to trigger a seizure from anyone who looks directly at them. (Joke)
Photo of free Light up birthday tiara (Near the experimental farm) #1
Photo of free Light up birthday tiara (Near the experimental farm) #2
Free: Blender container (Osterizer) (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Hello friends, The blender made a horrible smell when the motor fried. But I decided to keep the nice glass container in case someone needs it. K.
Photo of free Blender container (Osterizer) (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Keurig Duo (Near the experimental farm) Gifted This was offered to me as "new" but it has the "de-scale" light on. I already have a coffee maker so my one attempt to descale was all I gave it (used vinegar, it didn't clear the light). If you have experience descaling this type of machine, great. If you just need the carafe, that's fine too.
Photo of free Keurig Duo (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Gazebo screens (Near the experimental farm) Gifted These were gifted to me and our intention was to use them as protection for my mom's garden while a tree was removed. We moved the plants instead so these screens are still in tip top shape.
Photo of free Gazebo screens (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: 2 bags expired flour (Near the experimental farm) Gifted 2 unopened bags of expired Prairie Mills Flour. Good for making play dough, paper maché, cleaning silverware, etc
Photo of free 2 bags expired flour (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Two water bottles (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Hello friends, We have had these bottles for a couple of years. But only used them once. Yeah, its time to part with them. K.
Photo of free Two water bottles (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: 30 wine corks (Near the experimental farm) Gifted So many great crafty uses for them that i never did. Maybe someone wants to add them to their craft box?...
Photo of free 30 wine corks (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: 8 small scoops (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Hello friends, These are from various powder drinks. Can anyone re-use them? If not, i will drop them in the blue box.. Thanks and have a great day! K.
Photo of free 8 small scoops (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Popsicle sticks (Near the experimental farm) Gifted What a hot summer we've had! We have 167 freshly soaked popsicle sticks (and 2 loopy sticks) for anyone looking to build a birdhouse, mini airplanes, tic tac toe boards, etc
Photo of free Popsicle sticks (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Assortment of magnets (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Hello friends, I have several old magnets and the magnetic backing from a bunch of magnets that were pushed out. All the magnets are still magnetized. Does anyone want them for crafts?.. K.
Photo of free Assortment of magnets (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Little clear plastic containers (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Hello friends, I have 19 of these little clear plastic containers. They were from little desserts from costco once upon a time. I cleaned them, saved them, but never used them. They could be used to sort small things... K.
Photo of free Little clear plastic containers (Near the experimental farm) #1
Photo of free Little clear plastic containers (Near the experimental farm) #2
Free: 17 cardboard egg cartons (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Hello friends, Would anyone like these for arts and crafts? 34 catepillars once cut in half, painted and pipe cleaners added?.. Seed starting? Large amounts of eggs to be redistributed as smaller amounts? Can leave on porch for an easy pick up. Hope everyone is keeping cool on this very hot day. K.
Photo of free 17 cardboard egg cartons (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Air hockey table (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Been sitting in my garage. Was working when stored.
Photo of free Air hockey table (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Lemon Balm (Near the experimental farm) Expired Hello friends, This will likely be an annual post because I made the mistake of putting lemon balm in the ground. It is part of the mint family. It loves to spread. If you like lemon, without the sourness, this plant is for you. It makes a really nice tea. That's how I use it. If interested, please let me know and I will put them in a jar of water for you. πŸ˜€ K.
Photo of free Lemon Balm (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Sunchokes (Near the experimental farm) Expired Hello friends, Here is one of my annual posts offering my very pretty but also very aggressive sunchokes. They are a native plant that provides showy flowers late summer into fall and edible tubers to boot. πŸ˜€ In sun, they grow enthusiastically upwards and outwards. As they do for me in my south facing lawn where I pull out sunchokes that are spreading out of control. My mom, however, has a nice little patch of sunchokes that stays put and never grows taller than 5-6 feet (dappled sun). Mine grow 10-15 feet (full sun), if I don't give them a Chelsea chop. I have many to spare. Please let me know how many you want and I will pull out fresh ones for everyone who wants some. K.
Photo of free Sunchokes (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Lemon balm (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Just dug these up yesterday. I have four pots that each have dozens of plants in them. Last year, I put it in the ground near my front door to make it easier for me to step outside and snip a few leaves for tea. Big mistake. I should have left it in the pot. It's now spreading everywhere including the lawn. It's definitely a lovely herb and nice to make tea. But if you want to put it in the ground, dig a hole that holds the pot you put it in. It's what my uncle does for his mint and I should have done with the lemon balm. Same family.
Photo of free Lemon balm (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Coffee table (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Long rectangle table available. Just the table. We are keeping the baskets, the table runner and the carpet. The centre part has a sliding door. It is a great storage area for coffee table things (coasters, books, candles, etc).. Please bring help and a large vehicle to move it. It is 5' long and 20" wide.
Photo of free Coffee table (Near the experimental farm) #1
Photo of free Coffee table (Near the experimental farm) #2
Free: Brand new collagen greens (Near the experimental farm) Gifted I just opened it this morning. I didn't use any. As soon as I opened it, i remembered why I dont like adding greens to my smoothies (changes the taste a wee bit more than I like). I did open it, but I didnt touch it. If there is no interest, I will mix it with water and put it out for the wildlife.
Photo of free Brand new collagen greens (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Banana holder/fruit bowl (Near the experimental farm) Gifted Lately, bananas have been disappearing before they have a chance to land on this holder. And all apples and oranges are in the fridge. Time to part with a once loved kitchen item that is dreadfully underused.
Photo of free Banana holder/fruit bowl (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Box of hangers (Near the experimental farm) Expired Mostly plastic and child size..
Photo of free Box of hangers (Near the experimental farm) #1
Free: Five floral door knobs (Near the experimental farm) Expired Gifted to me, but despite my "make everything floral" intentions, it never happened. 5 sets of floral door knobs.
Photo of free Five floral door knobs (Near the experimental farm) #1