A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Spares or repairs Tumble Dryer (Bedford MK42)
Creda tumble dryer Non condenser For spares or repairs Needs one capacitor that's all about ten pounds online roughly Ask within Non timewasting not tolerated Thank you



+2
+1



+2
+1
Request:
Dining chairs (Bedford)
Expired
Dining chairs Wanted Let me know what you have spare thank you



+2
+1
27d
Request:
Any cds, tapes, games,vhs, dvd, etc (Bedford MK42)
Wanted any vhs video, dvd, cd's, console, Computer games, Cassettes pokemon, football stickers cards, ,Old Bmx, chopper, vrifters bike Etc, Try me... Let me relive my youth 😀 I'm interest in most genres, You may be clearing out, pick up off door step if needed, Thank you in advance. Please give me chance to reply.... Pure Hobbiest.... NOTHING gets sold I'm a, collector to anyone that is viewing all within freegle terms and conditions. Thank you

38d
Free:
Box of mugs and glasses (Bedford central Elstow MK42)
Box of mugs and glasses Bedford collection

46d
Request:
Any cds, tapes, games,vhs, dvd, etc (Bedford MK42)
Withdrawn
Wanted any vhs video, dvd, cd's, console, Computer games, Cassettes pokemon, football stickers cards, ,Old Bmx, chopper, vrifters bike Etc, Try me... Let me relive my youth 😀 I'm interest in most genres, You may be clearing out, pick up off door step if needed, Thank you in advance. Please give me chance to reply.... Pure Hobbiest.... NOTHING gets sold I'm a, collector to anyone that is viewing all within freegle terms and conditions. Thank you

82d
Request:
Keter 1200L lid (Bedford)
Expired
Keter 1200L lid Wanted please

97d
Free:
Records cassettes vhs (Bedford)
Expired
One Box cassettes records and vhs tapes Need collection if interested Mk42
104d
Request:
Garden umbrella (Bedford)
Expired
Hi has anyone got an unwanted garden umbrella Many thanks in advance
156d
Request:
Any cds, tapes, games,vhs, dvd, etc (Bedford)
Expired
Wanted any vhs video, dvd, cd's, console, Computer games, Cassettes,Old Bmx, choppers Etc, Try me... Let me relive my youth 😀 I'm interest in most genres, You may be clearing out, pick up off door step if needed, Thank you in advance. Please give me chance to reply.... Pure Hobbiest.... NOTHING gets sold I'm a, collector to anyone that is viewing all within freegle terms and conditions. Thank you

167d
Request:
Pokemon (Bedford)
Expired
Wanted.. I'm looking for some pokemon cards, please don't ask what I need, I'm clueless about them only know the yellow character,I'm just trying to compile an album for a present on a low budget , Message if have any spares new or old etc, Thanks
173d
Request:
Various items (Bedford)
Expired
Hello all, Having a new year clear out possibly... , Make more room for santa.. Save the landfill and your time, give me a message... I keep missing offered posts, So here is mine Wanted old gaming consoles, games, vhs/DVD's, Audio... Anything similar, The list is endless, for a avid collector of yesteryear.... Working, Broken, spares etc etc Can collect and arrange a time to collect... Non profit/individual/Non business If I don't require in time I will recycle back on the group so everything goes around. Thank you
194d
Request:
Cardboard poster tube (Bedford)
Expired
Wanted if spare one or two cardboard poster tubes, I can't find anything shop wise Thanks
200d
Free:
Books Richard osman (Bedford)
Gifted
Richard osman Take, the lot

210d
Free:
Ikea unit (Bedford)
Gifted
Ikea unit Four cube Will need a, clean de, sticker If wanting message please and thank you




210d
Free:
Double mattresss (Bedford)
Gifted
Double Mattress May do someone a turn Collection Bedford (will be in my lobby for collection)




227d
Free:
Ikea coffee table (Bedford)
Gifted
Ikea coffee table Free Daytime collection only No Holding Bedford area collect

229d
Request:
Bulk sand bag (Bedford)
Expired
Wanted empty bulk sand bag Can collect

239d
Request:
Ipod or similar (Bedford)
Expired
Wanted ipod or similar, marks and scratches not a issue or colour, My son will be using it, Thank you
248d
Free:
Electrical bits (Bedford)
Gifted
Electrical bits Unknown workage Collection ASAP MK429

249d
251d
Free:
Clothing and shoes (Bedford)
Gifted
Clothing and shoes To go as ONE LOT Various sizes

252d
Free:
Books (Bedford)
Gifted
Books Free Time and collection 9am-1pm daily Non Saturday's

252d
Request:
Wooden crate (Bedford)
Expired
Wanted if anyone know where I can, source one or two of these, pref flat packed Can collect

259d
Free:
Projector slides (Bedford)
Gifted
Old school projector and slide machine Both Untested to go together. Collection Bedford
261d
Free:
Pokemon plush (Bedford)
Gifted
Huge pokemon plush Will need a little clean up and minor sew up on the foot Collection Bedford




261d
Free:
Loads of books (Bedford)
Gifted
Loads of books Collection imminent please Children's boys girls Etc Bring a box MK429UJ

270d
Request:
Carpet tiles (Bedford)
Expired
Wanted some carpet tiles Colour dark patterned I'm all suggestions I can collect Thank you
270d
Request:
Kallax (Bedford)
Expired
Wanted Kallax unit to solve my household organisation... Either (x1) 4 x 2 Or (x2) 2x2 Message me... Thank you

275d
Request:
Double mattress (Bedford)
Expired
Wanted double mattress Can collect with arrangement Thank you Happy New year
277d
Request:
Single mattress blow up (Bedford)
Expired
Wanted please to save my back from a sofa Blow up single bed Can collect
282d
Free:
Baby moses basket (Bedford)
Gifted
Baby moses basket
286d