A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Swan Red microwave (Paignton TQ4)
Red microwave





+1

1h
Free:
Indesit washing machine (Paignton TQ4)
Washing machine 1400 spin 9k Working order

1h
Free:
32 inch TV (Paignton TQ4)
32 inch TV without a stand . Good working order with a TV remote .

2h
Free:
Gaming chair (Paignton TQ4)
XRocker gaming chair.

2h
Free:
Corner sofa (Paignton TQ4)
Expired
Brown corner sofa. Good condition. Very comfy.


329d
Request:
Vw golf wheels (Paignton)
Expired
Hi I'm looking for vw mk4 golf steel wheels with tyres not worried about condition as I just need them to transport vehicle off my property thank you.
1y
Free:
Dishwasher (Paignton)
Gifted
Dishwasher. In working order. I'm only giving it away as moving house.


1y
Free:
Dryer (Paignton)
Gifted
Hoover clothes dryer.


1y
Free:
Dining table and chairs (Paignton)
Expired
Dining table with 4 chairs. Round Wooden table with cream colour chairs. Some scuffs on chairs but still comphy. Easy to cover. Chairs also open up for extra storage. Giving away due to house move.



1y