Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Curtain rings (Riverdale) Matte silver. Used to clamp on fabric to finish holes for a curtain rod to pass through. Pieces snap together around a hole you cut out of the fabric. Approximately 56 of them. Unused. About 3 inches in diameter.
Photo of free Curtain rings (Riverdale) #1
Photo of free Curtain rings (Riverdale) #2
Photo of free Curtain rings (Riverdale) #3
+1
2h
Free: 2 adjustable curtain rods (Riverdale) Chrome finish. Each with 4 screw together pieces. Ball end fittings. Advertisement said adjustable from 48-84 inches. Adjust length by using more or fewer pieces. Never used. Includes brackets. Photo shows only some of the pieces from one set. Other set still sealed in box.
Photo of free 2 adjustable curtain rods (Riverdale) #1
2h
Free: Reliable Steam Press (Riverdale) Gifted Aria 350SP. Was working the last time I tried it. Might need a couple of the steam holes cleaned out. I don't use it as much as I thought I would and I'm trying to make some space. Porch pickup possible.
Photo of free Reliable Steam Press (Riverdale) #1
Photo of free Reliable Steam Press (Riverdale) #2
Photo of free Reliable Steam Press (Riverdale) #3
+1
110d
Free: Worm composting condo (Riverdale) Gifted Make your own compost. Like the one in this link in green with an extra tier Good how to info and worms available here
Photo of free Worm composting condo (Riverdale) #1
Photo of free Worm composting condo (Riverdale) #2
317d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits