Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
New Post
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Log in
Sign up
A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers
Requests
Options
Only active
Newest first
Free:
Ikea Stuva Loft Bed and Desk (Pittville, Cheltenham GL52)
This is a white Ikea Stuva loft bed, desk, and wardrobe combination. There are a couple of scuffs (shown in pictures), but otherwise it is in good condition. We had it for a few years but it is now too small for my son. I've just dismantled it. All the screws are in the bag, and I have the original instructions (though I assume they are also available online). You will need to collect in a van or a large car as there are pieces over 2 metres long, and one piece that is also a metre wide. I haven't dismantled the small unit containing the desk draws. To help you work out whether it's suitable for you, here are some measurements: - height = 182 cm - depth (at the side with the ladder) = 107cm - depth (at the side with the desk extension) = 154cm - length = 207cm - head height clearance (under the bed) = 142cm - desk height = 73cm - desk depth = 62cm - space under desk = 69 x92cm. This needs to go promptly, preferably this weekend (3/4 October). Thanks for looking. Mark
+14
+13
+12
4h