A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Large plant - see photo (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
Needs some TLC. 34in/86cms tall.


Free:
Odd tiles (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Expired
Various - see photo


5h
Free:
Large Peace Lily (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
Needs reporting I think. 2ft/69 cms tall.

5h
Free:
VERY tall Rubber plant (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
7ft high 30 inches at its widest point. 214cms high, and 77cms. It's taller than I am. See photo.

32d
Free:
Empty Gallon plastic containor (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Was used for washing up liquid.

53d
Free:
Dyson Parts - various models (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
I've had several Dysons over the years. These are various attachments. Sorry I don't know which models they are from.

53d
Free:
Laxatives (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
Full packets, still within expirary date

53d
Free:
Empty metal spray bottles & soap (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
Dispenser. With rubber feet.

53d
Free:
Garden cushions #2 (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
Hardly used.

77d
Free:
Garden Cushions (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
Hardly used, I got too many, lovely design, but I just don't use them.

77d
Free:
2 wildlife cameras (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
Colour with enough light, otherwise black and white. Writes to a normal sized sim card, files easily read on a PC. Can be plugged into the mains (you'll need a usb plug) or use batteries. Comes with manuals, cables, mounts.

77d
Free:
Mixture of cables etc (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
Includes set of Wii cables, multi card reader, leads for TV and computer etc. Sockets etc. Extension leads. Please take the lot.

77d
Free:
Small potting on peat pots (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
See photo. Approx 5cms and 8cms across.

77d
Free:
Veg chopper, Mandolin, sipariliser (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
Hardly used, if at all.

77d
Free:
Hair Thickening products (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Gifted
See photo. I was given these already partially used.

77d
Free:
Phone fits stand BT socket (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Expired
Bkack

1y
Free:
Cotton and mixed fibres strips (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Expired
1 box of cotton and mixed fibres. Non recyclable. Could be used to line boxed if delicate items for moving etc


1y
Free:
Wall Lights (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Expired
Need to be wired directly, they don't have plugs on. I've lost one of the screws, but I expect it's easily replaced.

1y
Free:
Outdoor Lamp (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Expired
Was working when replaced. Will need a clean


1y

1y
Free:
Glue down flooring (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Expired
6 full pieces and two bits. Washed Oak I think. It still has the code on the box for installation instructions.


1y
Free:
Which? magazine Money Edtions (near Hollow Way, Cowley OX4)
Expired
Which consumer magazine "Money" edtions for the last couple years. About 24 issues. Covering Pensions, Investing etc.

1y