A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Boxes and packaging (Baschurch SY4) Hello, I have some empty cardboard boxes and a bag of packaging available for someone who can collect. The boxes are all different sizes and could be useful for someone moving house. I do not drive unfortunately so collection only from Baschurch please.
Request: Apple/ fruit picker (Baschurch) Expired Hello, I was wondering if anyone has an apple/ fruit picker on a long handle going spare please.
Free: Under counter freezer (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Gifted Hello, I have an under counter freezer available for anyone in need. It's not the best to look at but it works well. One of the drawer fronts is missing and some are cable tied on ( by owner before me ) . It has done me well for the last few years, but no longer needed. Please see pictures. Collection from Spring Gardens, SY1 2TD.
Photo of free Under counter freezer (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #1
Photo of free Under counter freezer (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #2
Request: Garden shredder (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Expired Hello, just wondering if anyone has a spare garden shredder they are willing to gift please? Got a lot of hedging to shred, thank you in advance
Free: Small old type rower (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Gifted Hello, I have a small old type rower on offer if it is any use to anyone. It's not been used for a while. Ideal for those short on space. As you can see on the picture One of the footplates has a bit broken off, was like that when I got it, but doesn't affect use. Collection from Spring Gardens, Shrewsbury
Photo of free Small old type rower (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #1
Photo of free Small old type rower (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #2
Free: Children's ice cream parlour (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Gifted Children's ice cream parlour. In great condition. Only thing that is missing is one of the little spoons. Collection from Spring Gardens, Shrewsbury.
Photo of free Children's ice cream parlour (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #1
Photo of free Children's ice cream parlour (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #2
Request: Shower/wet room chair (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Received Hello, I was wondering if anyone has a shower/ wet room chair available to gift please? I have just got a bungalow with a wet room and could really use one when I move, thank you
Free: Electric cooker (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Gifted Hi, I have an electric cooker available for anyone in need. I was gifted it by my neighbour about a month ago when she moved house but now I don't need it. I was told it works perfectly but needs a clean. Collection from Spring Gardens, Shrewsbury
Photo of free Electric cooker (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #1
Photo of free Electric cooker (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #2
Photo of free Electric cooker (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #3
+1
Free: Manual treadmill (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Gifted Hello, I have a manual treadmill on offer if it is any use to anyone. Not been used for a while. Folds up for storage, 1 of the quick release bolts for folding and unfolding is missing so I just used a normal bolt which works well. You don't need electric to use it, it works by you walking on it. Collection from Spring Gardens, Shrewsbury.
Free: Old style TV (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Gifted Works well, only giving away as I have too many TVs, comes with remote, collection from Spring Gardens, Shrewsbury
Photo of free Old style TV (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #1
Photo of free Old style TV (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #2
Photo of free Old style TV (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #3
Photo of free Old style TV (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #4
+2 +1
Free: TV Unit (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Gifted Good used condition, 37" Wide, 15.5" Deep, 18.5" High. Collection from Spring Gardens, Shrewsbury
Photo of free TV Unit (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #1
Photo of free TV Unit (spring gardens,shrewsbury) #2
Request: Wine or spirit boxes (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Expired Hello, does anyone have and spare boxes that single bottles of wine or spirits come in please?
Request: King size headboard (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Expired Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone has a king size headboard to gift please? Also if you could deliver to the Ditherington area of Shrewsbury that would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Free: Pop and milk bottle tops (spring gardens,shrewsbury) Expired Hello, I was wondering if anyone is collecting pop or milk bottle tops for any charities or for anything else. I have quite a few available if anyone would like to collect them.