Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  • Β New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: aquarium books (Netherton L30) Any aquarium books but specifically interested in freshwater/tropical and plants Will collect anywhere pretty much but closer the better πŸ˜‰ thank you
Photo of aquarium books (Netherton L30) #1
2h
Request: Aquatic fish books (Netherton) Expired Any books that have knowledge, facts anything to do with aquatic animals, I would really like to build up my collection and gain more knowledge, Google just doesn't do it for me, I prefer paper πŸ˜€. Of course I will collect too.
1y
Request: 3d printer (Netherton) Expired Filament or resin, doesn't really matter, this is to help with a project we have resting aquatic animals.
1y
Request: Solar panels (Netherton) Expired Preferably above 200w, this is to help with a project in which we rescue aquatic animals.
1y
Request: Demijohn (Liverpool bootle netherton) Expired Looking for 4 demijohns (more if available) it's to grow food for my fish, condition doesn't really matter (so long as not smashed haha) I don't mind cleaning them up, would prefer cleat demijohn appose to brown, I can collect.
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits