A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Fridge freezer large (Slatyford NE5)
Large fridge freezer,ideal for family or students accommodation need a van or large car to collect.This big for my kitchen.It works fine,I was given as the lady is moving to a bungalow.its just to big! I can’t carry it ,so someone that’s strong would be a benefit.



+3
+2
+1


Free:
Bottles (lemington NE15)
Expired
Water bottles, just clearing cupboards. Collection Lemington


2h
Free:
Fridge freezer large (Slatyford NE5)
Gifted
Large fridge freezer,ideal for family or students accommodation need a van or large car to collect.This big for my kitchen.It works fine,I was given as the lady is moving to a bungalow.its just to big! I can’t carry it ,so someone that’s strong would be a benefit.

2d
Request:
Cake stands (NE6 4NU)
Pupils are doing cakes for food tech transition and require cake stands.Any sorted would be appreciated thankyou

9d
Request:
Cushions (lemington NE15)
My friend made this at a group,if anyone has anything similar I’d love it as I’ve only one,or if you know where I can purchase the material I’d be grateful thanks in advance x

20d
Free:
household stuff+ (NE5 2TD)
Gifted
Box of bedding unsure of size left by last owner in bedroom.Oodies my son no longer wants.Shoes and 6,backpack brown cord.Small cd player with speakers pick up Slatyford




20d
Free:
Beano books (lemington NE15)
Gifted
Lots of Beano books ,Dennis and Gnasher ,collect Lemington


194d
Free:
Men’s jeans 34 x34 (lemington NE15)
Expired
Blue jeans 34 x34.To big for my son .Collect Lemington


194d
Free:
Laundry basket (lemington NE15)
Gifted
Laundry basket ,wooden getting rid as moving house.

195d
Free:
Frozen buns,pies etc (lemington NE15)
Gifted
Buns,crumpets,mc cain vibes,,sausage rolls and pies collect now they are frozen

195d
Free:
Free-standing lamp (lemington NE15)
Gifted
Lamp in working order. Collect Lemington

195d
Free:
Foods mixed (lemington NE15)
Gifted
Lasagna sheets,range of porridge,honey nut cornflakes,apples,broccoli,seasoning and packet mixes.

195d
Free:
Grey rug (lemington NE15)
Expired
Grey rug probably needs a wash but perfectly useable.Lemington collection

202d
Free:
7ft Christmas tree (lemington NE15)
Expired
Green Christmas tree needs fluffed. Collect Lemington NE15 8EJ

326d
Free:
IKEA Sofa bed (lemington NE15)
Expired
Grey cushion with black metal frame. I want gone tonight in mint condition. Collect Lemington NE15 8EJ
331d
Free:
Marble effect bench top (lemington NE15)
Expired
Brand new bench top. Left over from my new kitchen collection Lemington NE15

356d
Free:
Harry Potter cushions (lemington NE15)
Expired
Cushions Harry Potter all other items listed on Olio collection Lemington NE15 8EJ

356d
Free:
White window covering (lemington NE15)
Expired
Window covering ideal for small bedroom or bathroom window collection Lemington NE15 8EJ

356d
Free:
Steamer, dishes plus (lemington NE15 8EJ)
Expired
3 tier steamer, dishes, glasses and plastic plates. I want gone today collect Lemington NE15 8EJ

356d

1y
Free:
Cups (lemington NE15)
Expired
Box of mixed cups also listed on Olio, nightmare before Christmas, bunny cups etc collection Lemington

1y
Free:
Kitchen Scales (lemington NE15)
Expired
Kitchen Scales also listed on Olio. Collect Lemington

1y
Free:
Glasses (lemington NE15)
Expired
Mixed glasses also listed on Olio collection Lemington

1y
Free:
Hedgehog burner (lemington NE15)
Expired
Hedgehog wax burner. Collect Lemington

1y
Free:
Baskets (lemington)
Gifted
Old dusty picnic style basket, need a dusty been in loft. Collection from Lemington NE15 8EJ

1y
Free:
White office chair (lemington)
Gifted
Ikea office chair wooden seat. Collection NE15 8EJ Lemington


1y
Free:
Brass head board king size (lemington)
Gifted
Brass Head board. Not for Resale Collection Lemington NE15 8EJ

1y
Free:
V pillow (lemington)
Gifted
V pillow ideal for support or nursing baby, needs a case. collect from NE15 8EJ Lemington

1y
Free:
Girlguiding YL Blouse size 14 (lemington)
Gifted
Young Leader uniform size 14 to big for my daughter. Collection from Lemington NE15 8EJ

1y
Free:
Coffee pot (lemington)
Gifted
Glass coffee pot for filter coffee, collect Lemington NE15 8EJ

1y
Free:
Small Child's Sleeping bag (lemington)
Gifted
Child's sleeping that I bought in error. Lovely and warm.ive used it camping. But could only put my feet in lol Collection NE15 8EJ Lemington

1y