A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
35mm slide projector or viewer (Southgate N14)
I’ve got hundreds of 35mm slides, many over 60 years old, and because of my poor eyesight I can’t see them properly without a viewer. So if anyone has one that they don’t want, I’d love to give it a new home. Many thanks



+3
+2
+1


+1


2h
Free:
Antler Suitcase (Southgate N14)
Gifted
This black Antler case is in good condition, no tears or splits to the strong fabric. It measures 72cm x65cm x22cm. Surplus to my requirements. If not taken by next week it’ll have to be dumped which is a shame.




345d
Free:
4-slice Toaster (Southgate N14)
Gifted
This Russell Hobbs toaster is well used but is clean and in good working order. I just don’t need such a large one and I’ve replaced it with a 2-slice one.



1y
Free:
TP-Link Archer T2U USB adapter (Southgate N14)
Gifted
I’ve had this for a few years but it’s never been used.


1y
Request:
Wood for shelving (Southgate N14)
Expired
I’m looking for some wood planks 120cm by 45cm and 2-2.5cm thick to make some bookshelves in my living room. They need to be reasonably thick to support all the books. If anyone has anything suitable I can collect almost anytime that suits you. Many thanks Michael
2y
Free:
Breville Air Fryer (Southgate N14)
Gifted
I collected this Breville Halo Health Fryer from another Freegler a couple of months ago and found it wouldn’t fit under the wall cupboards on the kitchen worktop. It’s clean and in working order.
2y