A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Pool table #5 (Bletchley MK3)
I have a pool table that I no longer use, still in great condition, There are two que's and the pool and snooker set balls and triangle are with it.


+1


+1



+1

2h
Free:
Pool table #3 (Bletchley MK3)
I have a pool table that I no longer use, still in great condition, There are two que's and the pool and snooker set balls and triangle are with it.

3h
Free:
Pool table #2 (Bletchley MK3)
I have a pool table that I no longer use, still in great condition, There are two que's and the pool and snooker set balls and triangle are with it.

3h
Free:
Pool table (Bletchley MK3)
I have a pool table that I no longer use, still in great condition, There are two que's and the pool and snooker set balls and triangle are with it.

3h
Free:
Cordless drill (Bletchley MK3)
Gifted
The drill is no longer needed, free to a good home.

133d
Free:
Tv (Bletchley MK3)
Expired
Hi giving away this TV. Don't know what is happening with it it turns on then a few minutes later switches off by it's self, has a remote and power cable. No stand included



188d
Free:
sony tv (Granby MK3)
Expired
Hi giving away this TV. Don't know what is happening with it it turns on then a few minutes later switches off by it's self, has a remote and power cable. No stand included



188d
Free:
Toshiba Tv (Bletchley MK3)
Gifted
Toshiba I think is a 43"tv no longer needed still works.


1y
Free:
Samsung TV (Bletchley MK3)
Gifted
Samsung 48" plasma TV. Please collection only.



1y