A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
EarPods with Lightning connection (Norham Manor OX2)
Original unopened Apple product. Connects to Lightning port on iPhone.



+2
+1





+6
+5
+4

1h
Free:
Apple iPhone lightning adapter (Norham Manor OX2)
Original unopened Apple product. Goes into Lightning port on iPhone and converts it to a headphone jack.

2h
Free:
Unused bag of cotton wool balls (Norham Manor OX2)
Bag seems to have been opened but these are clean and unused.

2h
Free:
New in packaging ladies tights (Norham Manor OX2)
Gifted
4 packs of tights. The navy blue pack is unopened. The other two packs (silver and fox) have been opened and I think just one pair removed. The others are still as originally packaged. Take one pack or all.




116d
Free:
CD storage ‘cubes’ (Norham Manor OX2)
Expired
This is a modular system. Pictured are 4 cubes and I have another 3 available. They connect together so you can make different configurations. CDs not included.


116d
Free:
120 ‘Lego’ building bricks (Norham Manor OX2)
Gifted
These were ordered off Amazon and never taken out of the box. Listing says compatible with Lego but not branded as Lego. I haven’t tested if they are truly Lego compatible, but they look like they would be.


120d
Free:
New in unopened package M&S ladies pants (Norham Manor OX2)
Gifted
Size 20. M&S have renamed the shapes and beat I can tell these are now sold as ‘shorts’. I think specifically, ‘Low Rise Shorts’. They are cotton with a touch of Lycra for stretch. As you can see in the picture I have 3 packs with five pairs in each pack. Different colours. Take one, two, or all three packs.

120d
Free:
Portable Air conditioner unit (Norham Manor OX2)
Gifted
Not very new but only used a couple of times so in good condition. See photo pages from instruction manual for dimensions and weight (heavy!) and for placement (need to locate by open door or window). Happy to answer questions.




121d