A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Curtains (Southern San Rafael) I'm looking for slide-on curtains (that do not require hooks), in a printed fabric or solid color, preferably with green and/or orange, but not necessarily. The fabric should be solid, not sheer, and not a dark color.
Free: Book: Doubleday Prayer Collection (Southern San Rafael) This hardbound book is in great condition, but could use a jacket. If interested, please send your name and phone number in your reply.
Free: Litter box Liners (Southern San Rafael) This package of cat box liners, for large litter boxes, is unopened. If interested, please include your name and phone number.
Photo of free Litter box Liners (Southern San Rafael) #1
Free: Odds and Ends from Our Garage (Southern San Rafael) If you're interested, please send your name and phone number in your reply.
Photo of free Odds and Ends from Our Garage (Southern San Rafael) #1
Free: Apple Pectin, 500 mg (Southern San Rafael) This bottle of tablets has been opened, but I only used a few; could not swallow them, and it was too hard to chop them up! The best by date is 7/26, so they're still good. If interested, please send your name and phone number.
Photo of free Apple Pectin, 500 mg (Southern San Rafael) #1
Request: Flute, in working condition (Southern San Rafael) My friend, who teaches flute, needs one to keep at her studio at the school where we teach.
Request: Portable File Boxes (Southern San Rafael) Expired Looking for file-totes for pendaflex hanging folders. I'm a music teacher, and I need some of these to organize my music.
Free: Ballet Slippers (Southern San Rafael) Gifted These Danshuz ballet slippers are size 6M; they run big, as I wear a size 7 shoe. I wore these during a production of Iolanthe when I was in the Lamplighters years ago. They still have a lot of life left in them, and the elastic bands are still good. If interested, please include your name and phone number.
Photo of free Ballet Slippers (Southern San Rafael) #1
Free: Odds and Ends from Our Garage (Southern San Rafael) Expired Take one or all! If you're interested, please send your name and phone number in your reply.
Photo of free Odds and Ends from Our Garage (Southern San Rafael) #1
Request: Flute, in working condition (Southern San Rafael) Expired My friend, who teaches flute, needs one to keep at her studio at the school where we teach.
Free: Apple Pectin, 500 mg (Southern San Rafael) Expired This bottle of tablets has been opened, but I only used a few; could not swallow them, and it was too hard to chop them up! The best by date is 7/26, so they're still good. If interested, please send your name and phone number.
Photo of free Apple Pectin, 500 mg (Southern San Rafael) #1
Free: Cardboard Boxes (Southern San Rafael) I have various sizes of boxes, mostly from things I've ordered. If interested, please include your name and phone number in your reply.
Request: Classical Guitar (Southern San Rafael) Expired Does anyone have a full-sized classical guitar (in good condition; broken string is okay) they don't want? I'm looking for one for a friend whose guitar was stolen from his workplace.
Free: Odds and Ends from Our Garage (Southern San Rafael) Expired If you're interested, please send your name and phone number in your reply.
Photo of free Odds and Ends from Our Garage (Southern San Rafael) #1
Free: Book: Parables to Learn By (Southern San Rafael) Gifted This Paperback book contains 17 contemporary stories based on parable themes of Jesus, each followed by life application questions, the text of the actual Gospel parable, and a concluding prayer. I also have many other religious books for children, rescued from a Catholic religious program that didn't want them. All of these books are in great shape! If interested, please include your name and phone number in your reply.
Photo of free Book: Parables to Learn By (Southern San Rafael) #1
Free: Ballet Slippers (Southern San Rafael) Expired These are size 6M; they run big, as I wear a size 7 shoe. I wore these during a production of Iolanthe when I was in the Lamplighters years ago. They still have a lot of life left in them, and the elastic bands are still good. If interested, please include your name and phone number.
Photo of free Ballet Slippers (Southern San Rafael) #1
Free: Litter box Liners (Southern San Rafael) Expired This package of cat box liners, for large litter boxes, is unopened. If interested, please include your name and phone number.
Photo of free Litter box Liners (Southern San Rafael) #1
Free: Avocado-Growing Device, "Avoseedo" (Southern San Rafael) Gifted I've never used this "Avoseedo." You can find instructions online and on YouTube. If interested, please include your name and phone number.
Photo of free Avocado-Growing Device, "Avoseedo" (Southern San Rafael) #1
Free: Sciatica Neuralgia Drops (Southern San Rafael) Gifted These homeopathic remedies are unopened and have been in a cool place; Exp. 7/25, but should still be good. If you already use this product, you can have all three. Otherwise, before asking for it, look it up so you understand what's in it and the dosing schedule. The brand is NatraBio.
Photo of free Sciatica Neuralgia Drops (Southern San Rafael) #1
Request: Curtains (Southern San Rafael) Expired I'm looking for slide-on curtains (not long drapes), that do not require hooks, in a printed fabric or solid color, preferably with green and/or orange, but not necessarily. The fabric should be solid, not sheer, and not a dark color.
Free: Cardboard Boxes (Southern San Rafael) Expired I have various sizes of boxes, mostly from things I've ordered. If interested, please include your name and phone number in your reply.
Free: Book: Doubleday Prayer Collection (Southern San Rafael) Expired This hardbound book is in great condition, but could use a jacket. If interested, please send your name and phone number in your reply.
Request: Xylophone (Southern San Rafael) Expired Anyone have an unwanted xylophone? I'm a music teacher, and I need one that is not a toy. I have one that has 11 white bars and and 7 black bars, but need one with more notes; it should be on-key. Surprisingly, I have one (small) that is a half-step flat!
Free: Catnip Plant (Southern San Rafael) Gifted This volunteer sprouted in my garden, and is about through blooming. The bees loved the flowers! I think it can grow for another year if it's cut back. If you have a cat who enjoys catnip, the leaves can be dried and crushed. If interested, please send your name and phone number.
Photo of free Catnip Plant (Southern San Rafael) #1
Request: White Ikea Bookcase (Southern San Rafael) Expired I'm looking for a specific "Billy" bookcase by Ikea, in good condition. The dimensions are 31.5" wide, 41.75" high, and 11" deep. Does anyone have one of these that you don't need?
Free: Hair Conditioner and more (Southern San Rafael) Gifted Three items: 1) Alaffia Beautiful Curls Leave-in Conditioner, used only once 2) Dead Sea Naturals (by Ahava) Face Moisturizer, SPF 20, vegan (still sealed) 3) Lavande (lavender) Moisturizing Cream for dry feet (never used) Take any or all. Please include your name and phone number in your reply.
Photo of free Hair Conditioner and more (Southern San Rafael) #1
Request: Cello for a Student (Southern San Rafael) Expired Does anyone have a 1/4 or 1/2-size cello that you don't need or want? I have a student who is using my 1/8-size, and will be outgrowing it before long.
Request: Electric Pencil Sharpener (Southern San Rafael) Expired I'd prefer one that runs on batteries, but a plug-in one would work. I'd be grateful just to have one that works well!
Free: Ukulele Case, for Tenor Uke (Southern San Rafael) Gifted This case is sturdy chipboard with perfect plush lining, in great condition. Someone gave this to me, but it's too big for my uke.
Photo of free Ukulele Case, for Tenor Uke (Southern San Rafael) #1
Photo of free Ukulele Case, for Tenor Uke (Southern San Rafael) #2
Free: Bubble Packs for Breakable items (Southern San Rafael) Gifted I have several of these from things I've ordered. If you're moving or want to store breakable items like vases or glasses, these are great. They're about 6" high plus the attached lid, about 6" across, and 3" from front to back. If interested, please include your name and phone number in your reply.
Photo of free Bubble Packs for Breakable items (Southern San Rafael) #1