A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Igenix Halogen Heater Model IG9514 (Chipping Norton OX7)
I haven't used it since last winter, but it worked perfectly then; it's just not needed anymore. Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton.






+1


+1
Free:
Ikea kallax Boxes, 2, maybe 4 (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
Need a bit of a clean, but otherwise in good condition. I have at least two, more likely 4 by the end of today. Collect from near the Co Op in Chipping Norton. Please note these are the inserts only not the unit.




+1





+2
+1


47m
Free:
A4 plastic pockets for folders. (Chipping Norton OX7)
No idea how many there are, probably at least 50, all new, but they have been stored in a draw so there are a few creases in some. Any use to anyone? Collet from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton.

4h
Free:
Bookmarks (Chipping Norton OX7)
I have far too many bookmarks. Would anyone like these? Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton.

4h
Free:
No Sew Bra/Bikini Strap Clips (Chipping Norton OX7)
I bought these from Temu, but they don't work for what I needed. Any use to anyone? Collect from near the Co Op in Chipping Norton. 1 pack of black and 1 pack of rose gold


1d
Free:
Empty boxes (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
I'm culling my collection of antique boxes. Anyone want them? With Christmas lurking, they might be useful for wrapping. Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton

1d
Free:
Large Bag Of Assorted Stickers (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
Good for Crafting, decorating or sticker bombing. Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton

3d
Free:
Harry Potter Chocolate Frog Tin (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
The Frog has long been eaten. Would anyone like the tin? Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton

7d
Free:
Assorted Face Masks & Beauty Treatments (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
All new; they were gifts, but I never get the time to use them. Would anyone like them? Collect from near The Co-Op in Chipping Norton.

8d
Free:
Billy Eilish No2 Fragrance 100ml bottle part used (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
Eilish No. 2 Fragrance, 100ml bottle. I have used less than a third of this fragrance, but it doesn't really suit me. Would anyone like it? Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton. This is offered on other free sites as well.


8d
Free:
Writing Paper Sets (Chipping Norton OX7)
Withdrawn
2 nice sets of writing paper and envelopes, about 6-8 sheets in each. Would anyone like them? Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton.

14d
Free:
A3 White Paper, New (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
New A3 White Paper, it has been stored out of the packaging. About 3/4 ream. Any use to anyone? Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton

21d
Free:
A4 Inkjet Overhead Transparency Sheets (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
New, not quite a full box. Could also be used as acetate in craft projects without being printed on. Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton.

24d
Free:
Vacuum seal storage bags (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
The type you can put clothes/bedding, etc in, then use a vacuum to suck the air out to save on storage space: 2 large, never been used, 1 extra large that has been used once but is no longer needed. Collect from near the Co Op in Chipping Norton


35d
Free:
Glass Jars suitable for Chutneys/Jams All with lids (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
I collected these for a friend, but her crop of soft fruit has been poor this year, so they are not needed. Any use to anyone? Collect from near the Co-op in Chipping Norton

42d
Free:
Artists Pastels, Charcoal and Acrylic Paints (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
Old and used, but still plenty of use in them and lots left of each. Collect from near the Co-Op in Chiping Norton; the paints are almost all still unopened.



52d
Free:
7x10 Envelopes (x27) (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
x27 7x10inch Brown envelopes, not self seal, all new and a couple of slightly larger ones. Any use to anyone, collect from near the Co Op in Chipping Norton.

61d
Free:
Mens Leather Wallet - New (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
I bought this as a third wedding anniversary gift, but as you can see from the photos, the personalisation smudged, so the seller refunded it. Other than that is has some initials embossed (and smudged) it's a brand new wallet. It seems a shame to waste it. Any use to anyone? Collect from near the CoOp in Chipping Norton



70d
Free:
Industrial Metal Tape (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
I bought this for a craft project, but apparently it's meant for DIY and far more practical uses. I won't get around to using it; please don't ask me for the technical spec; I have no idea. It's industrial metal tape; beyond that, I can't remember where I got it from or what it is. Is it any use to anyone? Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton.

77d

77d
Free:
Box of Buttons and Beads (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
Mixed box of buttons and beads, ideal for crafting, repairing, or creating clothing? Collect from near the Co-op in Chipping Norton


86d
Free:
Plywood Heart Shapes (x17) (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
x17 Plywood Heart Shapes, 4 inches wide, just over 3.8 inches from the bottom of the dip to the tip of the point. Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton.

89d
Free:
Beauty Treatments (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
All unopened and new, I'm not likely to use them. Would anyone like them? Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton.

93d
Free:
Empty Jean Paul Gaultier 100ml Perfume Tin (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
Any use to anyone before it heads to the bin? Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton

94d
Free:
Meyer -Optik Orestor 2.8/135 lens (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
I don't know what this fits, it's a screw fitting, no lens cap but in good condition. Any use to anyone? Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton


104d
Free:
Vitimin supplements New, unopened (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
I bought these as part of a bundle, but these are a possible interaction with the diabetic medications I take, so I can't use them. Please note, please take advice if you are on medication. I take no responsibility for any issues arising from their use. Collect from near the Co Op in Chipping Norton.

106d
Free:
50l plastic storage tub (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
No longer needed. Collect from near The Co-Op in Chipping Norton

108d
Free:
glass jewellery dish, ornament (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
Hi, I have this lovely glass dish, but nowhere to put it. I would give it to the charity shop, but it has a flaw in one of the curves (shown in the photo), so I'm not sure they would be able to sell it approx 18cm high. Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton



110d
Free:
Yarn Scraps And Odds (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
Big bag of short scraps, they might be good for decorating toys or bookmarks etc or as stuffing and some odds of longer yarn. Any use to anyone? Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton.


119d
Free:
Two Vintage Babycham glases (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
They have the deer on them, and the word Babycham in Blue on the base. I don't know how old they are; some of the gold on the rim has faded. Would anyone like them? Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton.


119d
Free:
Rechargeable Diffuser for aromatherapy lights up (Chipping Norton OX7)
Gifted
It can be used as an aromatherapy diffuser or simply as a light; it scrolls through different colours. Battery-operated with a charger. Collect from near the Co-Op in Chipping Norton




122d