Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Computer Monitor (Northgate Village CH1) My computer Monitor is faulty ~ If you are updating you system I would be grateful for your old screen. I can collect most weekdays. Thanks for Freegling.
Photo of Computer Monitor (Northgate Village CH1) #1
2h
Request: Corded Electric Hammer Drill (Northgate Village CH1) Received I'd be grateful for a Hammer Drill for my Wall Cupboard Project - My Chuck has gone wobbly!!
Photo of Corded Electric Hammer Drill (Northgate Village CH1) #1
48d
Free: Slumberland Electric Blanket Lead ( Double Bed) (Northgate Village CH1) Withdrawn Used Condition. Worked well last time used. Read the Label on the rear of Controls to Ensure it is the Correct Specification you require. Smoke and Animal Free Home
Photo of free Slumberland Electric Blanket Lead ( Double Bed) (Northgate Village CH1) #1
Photo of free Slumberland Electric Blanket Lead ( Double Bed) (Northgate Village CH1) #2
75d
Request: Car Tyre Levers (Motorcycle) (Northgate Village CH1) Expired Hi : O ) I'm looking to replace my Motorcycle tyres and need some - So if you have a unloved set I would be grateful for them. Cheers and thanks for Freegling : O )
218d
Request: Multimeter (Northgate Village CH1) Expired Hi all. I'd be grateful if someone has a Multimeter or a DC meter to test and check a 12V car battery. I can collect to your convenience. Cheers and thanks for Freegling : O )
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits