A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Metal detector please🤞 (St Albans AL2)
Would anyone have a metal detector they have gathering dust. I would be happy to make a donation Searching for a ring!🙄😢 Please please please.





2h
Free:
Under counter freezer (St Albans AL2)
Gifted
We’ve used this in the shed and no longer have use for it. It works perfectly


185d
Request:
Mobility walker (St Albans)
Expired
I’m looking desperately for a mobility walker for myself so that I can get out of the house a bit more. Preferably one that I can sit down on but not essential I would be so grateful if someone is having a clear out or knows of someone they knows that has one they no longer use Kind regards Kirsten


201d
Free:
12mm mdf off cuts (St Albans)
Expired
Offcuts Off cuts of mdf 12mm thickness Sizes range but mostly 60 x 40/50 cm Collection from London Colney


1y
Free:
Disability bed frame (St Albans)
Gifted
Extends from single to double and can slide under the mattress and work on both left and right side of bed or just one side Collection from London Colney


1y
Request:
Hospital chair (St Albans)
Expired
Would anyone near St Albans have one of these I can burrow or have for 4 weeks so my brother can come home from hospital please Kind regards

1y
Request:
Garden hose reel (St Albans)
Expired
If anyone has a garden hose reel mine has just broken and i would really love to be able to wind my own hose up and recycle rather than buy a new hose reel. Fingers crossed Thankyou everyone
2y