A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Safety valve (Hanworth RG12)
I'm looking for a safety valve (pressure relief valve) from an air compressor. An adjustable one would be great.



+1


+1






+2
+1


Request:
Moulton parts (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
Massive ask I know, but I had one of these bikes 50 years ago and thought it would be nice to ride one again! Any parts would be appreciated. I hope to rebuild/refurbish one so that it's eventually like the second picture,






+1

3h
Request:
Makita style Battery (Hanworth RG12)
I'm looking for an 18 volt Makita or replica, Li-on battery-any condition-even just an empty case would be helpful.

4d
Request:
Beekeeping hat/veil (Hanworth RG12)
Withdrawn
Needed to help me safely tackle a wasps nest ()

13d
Request:
Right angle "kettle" plug lead (Hanworth RG12)
Received
I need a right angled to plug into an appliance in a tight space. Happy to give a normal one in return.


51d
Request:
Oscilloscope (Hanworth RG12)
Withdrawn
I'm trying to repair an electronic item and need an oscilloscope for fault finding.

63d
Request:
Wooden case for microscope (Hanworth RG12)
Withdrawn
I've bought a microscope and would like a traditional wooden box/case to store it in.



70d
Request:
Contactor/starter (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
I'm looking for a contactor or starter box. Any condition and the older and "clunkier" the better.



137d
Request:
Vacuum Hose (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
I'm looking for some flexible hose for a dust collector, minimum 50mm ( 2 inches) diameter.

156d
Request:
Pipe offcut (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
I'm looking for one or more short lengths, offcuts, of 110mm drainage pipe, and a fitting. For a workshop project.


156d
Request:
Drill trigger (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
I need a trigger switch for my cordless drill. Ryobi preferably, but other makes might be adaptable. This one has gone short circuit.


175d
Request:
Faulty cordless tools (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
I'm looking for faulty cordless tools for parts/repair projects. Preferably 18 volt Ryobi like in the picture, but anything could be useful.

177d
Request:
40mm push fit (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
I'm looking for a couple offcuts of 40mm push fit plastic pipe about 300-400mm, and 2 elbows, colour not important.


181d
Request:
Damp proof membrane (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
I'm looking for sheet of DPM at least 2m x 2m, and some wall DPM, 100mm or wider for a shed project.

189d
Request:
Faulty Parkside 20 volt (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
Anything Parkside (from Lidl) 20 volt cordless. Faulty for spares/repairs.

213d
Free:
Ceramic hob (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
Hotpoint. Cracked glass top. Was working perfectly and I was going to keep it, but i clumsily broke it whilst the Fitter changed the worktop. Useful for spare parts?




235d
Free:
Stainless steel sink (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
"1 and a half" stainless sink. Needs a good clean/descale. U bends available if needed. Tap available separately.

235d
Free:
Clothes airer (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
OK condition, but ideally needs new rubber feet if you want to use it on wooden floor


238d
Free:
Kitchen tap (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
Chrome mixer tap with white handles. Works OK but needs a descale. With the hot and cold flexible hoses.


241d


288d
Free:
Xmas packaging (Hanworth RG12)
Gifted
Basket with wood wool, white basket, empty l'occitane box, various tying up ribbons, mostly new.

297d
Request:
Mobility charger (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
I'm looking for the charging cable that plugs into the scooter, so even a faulty charger would be helpful.


303d
Request:
Mobility charger (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
Hi, I'm looking for a charging lead for a mobility scooter. It doesn't need to be complete or in perfect condition as I only need the 3 pin plug.


309d
Free:
Garden shears (Hanworth RG12)
Gifted
For hedge trimming etc. The cutting edge is about 8 inches long. I think that the handles are telescopic

316d
Free:
Chocolate (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
Unopened. Out of date.

335d
Free:
Chocolates (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
One box, unopened. Ukrainian? Out of date.

335d
Free:
Coffee (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
One unopened pack. Out of date. From Lviv

335d
Request:
Amsterdam guide book (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
I need a guide book for a week. Amsterdam and possibly Rotterdam. Thanks for reading.

352d
Request:
Dell laptop power adapter (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
I want to recover some files from an old Dell Latitude C400 laptop and I need a suitable power supply for it, model PA6, or PA8, with a small 3 pin connector to fit the connector on the laptop as shown in the picture.


357d
Free:
Plant pots (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
About 40 plastic plant pots. Mostly smaller sizes.
360d
Request:
Hoover parts (Hanworth RG12)
Expired
I need some parts for a cordless Hoover vacuum cleaner, model H-500, especially the transparent dust container and a crevice tool. Anything would be helpful even an incomplete or non-working unit



1y